Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

QUICK EDIT: Found the mod! It was from the Steam Workshop in the end XD!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203619690

My bad, AGAIN! Any idea if he'd work with SkyrimSE tho??

Well shoot, I came here wanting people to help me find a mod, create a whole new thread just because I didn't notice this one first. My bad.

The thread I created is: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6094958-help-me-find-an-old-follower-mod/ (hopefully there are no problems with me posting any links xd)

Quoting that thread:

I remember playing Skyrim years ago using an awesome companion mod from the Nexus. His name was Throthgar, something like that. It's been so long but I still remember little bits of it. He is supposed to be a dragonborn too, fully voiced. He wore a complete set of dragonbone armor and used an enchanted 2-hand daedric greatsword as his main weapon.

The first place for you to meet him would be the inn in Riverwood where you could hire him and have him become your companion.

A little quote I remember hearing all the time:

"Wait, if you're the Dragonborn and I'm the Dragonborn, one of us must be delusional." :laugh:

I don't really know what else to put here, hopefully someone can help me find the mod or tell what happened to it.

Thank you for the help! :happy:

Edited by ChaoSMoonEdge

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod that lowers the sound when you cast candlelight and magelight spells? I think the vanilla sound is too aggressive for such a simple spell that you have to cast all the time. I am willing to consider sound replacers as well, as long as they are not as loud as vanilla.

I don't know about the weapon in second image.

First image looks like Warrior Within Weapons.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42280/?

Edit: sorry seems Novem99 already replied to that post.

If someone would double check my post #7730 and let me know if that helmet is familiar, thanks.

Edited by Tcz

What was the name of the mod that cut back the invisible mesh/whatever around objects closer to the object so that you could shoot through rails? Shoot through antlers, branches, smaller bars, etc?

I'm hoping that guy ported it to SE. There was no mod detective thread over in SE, so, moderators, could we get one pinned over there?

:)

can anyone help me find this alternate beginning mod I can't remember the name of?

there was this mod that allowed for an alternate start, but it wasn't called "alternate start"

you'd spawn in a cabin on a boat, there'd be a ledger you could read to edit how you'd begin the game.

are you poor or rich and lower or upper class? determining what quality of gear you would start with if at all.

your preferred combat style? determining your starting weapon.

it even let you choose between starting as a vampire or not

and once you were done you could just exit the cabin and the boat would have arrived at either a random Harbor, or one specified by you.

please I can't seem to find it anywhere in the nexus, once I find it again I will track it so I won't lose it again next time I have to reinstall everything -_-

can anyone help me find this alternate beginning mod I can't remember the name of?

there was this mod that allowed for an alternate start, but it wasn't called "alternate start"

you'd spawn in a cabin on a boat, there'd be a ledger you could read to edit how you'd begin the game.

are you poor or rich and lower or upper class? determining what quality of gear you would start with if at all.

your preferred combat style? determining your starting weapon.

it even let you choose between starting as a vampire or not

and once you were done you could just exit the cabin and the boat would have arrived at either a random Harbor, or one specified by you.

please I can't seem to find it anywhere in the nexus, once I find it again I will track it so I won't lose it again next time I have to reinstall everything -_-

This mod? Or perhaps this mod?