Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi folks,

I know there just has to be a mod that replaces the Dawnguard vampire faces with the original 'normal' (i.e. non-bestial) vamp faces from pre-Dawnguard vanilla Skyrim (just regular racial faces with glowing eyes). But for the life of me I can't find one. I'd be super grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction!

Many thanks :smile:

Still trying to find this mod, geez

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a mod that improves the faces of elves to be prettier, especially the player character. I know about botox for Skyrim, but that mod removes facial animations so I don't want to use it until that issue is ironed out.

I'm looking for a mod that improves the faces of elves to be prettier, especially the player character. I know about botox for Skyrim, but that mod removes facial animations so I don't want to use it until that issue is ironed out.

Ethereal Elven Overhaul is for you then

Ethereal Elven Overhaul is for you then

Thank you very much. Looks good.

Hello,

I don't know if such a mod exist but I'd like to find something to auto-equip and unequip gear in certain cells. Like having your character automatically switch to civilian clothes when you walk into a city, or remove his helmet when entering a building, unequip weapons when entering a keep, that sort of things.

Thanks in advance !

First off, I'm running Skyrim SE on PS4. I don't know if that's important or what % of mods are compatible.

Anybody know of a good settlement mod for a more immersive Khajiit or Argonian character? I typically play as one of the two, and Skyrim doesn't seem too friendly to either. It would be nice to be able to add a small settlement that the beast races as well as some Dunmer and maybe some banished Orcs could call their own.

Ideally, a mod where you build a settlement and "invite" existing NPCs to move there. That seems like a really ambitious undertaking, though. I'd be happy with just a fixed settlement with 3-4 buildings (player home included) and a bit more diversity.

Also, really quickly, is TPOS available for PS4 SE? I can't seem to find it in the MODS search in-game, but the interface is not the greatest.

Thanks very much to anyone who can help.

I can't seem to find the texture for the red-ish street trimming in this picture https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/58947-2-1413036258.jpg

It's from one of Pfuscher mods here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58947?tab=posts and it's not in any of the packs provided in the mod.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Relenanator

(I just saw this ha!)

Hello !, Well I wanted to know if someone so kind can help me look for a mod that is from this video

I'm looking for the mod where he holds the sword when he walks, in the minute 0:05, when he draws it.

I went to install the mod that gives in the description but does not hold the sword well, someone can pass it to me?

Looking for the mod with this armor. Asking for a friend follower. [Visible in the 9th minute, adding a time stamp to the link makes it a video box & doesn't work.]

EDIT: Found it by shoveling trough his other videos - it's called "Sexy Tsuns (*sic) Armor".

Edited by Guest