Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of a mod that makes non combat NPCs run from a fight instead of pulling their dagger out and jumping in? I hate to see farmers and townsfolk jump into a fight with the guards only to die in the crossfire. It just looks stupid.

I'd really like to make Arya Stark as a character, and while I know there are playable children mods, I don't think any of them let you customize the appearance of the child. Does anyone know of any, or ones that are being worked on?

There are so many werewolf mods available its hard to make sense of them all. All i want it them to be stronger as you level up. Is there a mod that does just this?? please help me find it if there is. Thanks in advance.

@Tropxe what armor is that character wearing in your sig picture???

Edited by shadowfx78

Are there any bounty hunting or monster hunting mods?

Specifically in a form similar to this: you have a guild (bounty hunters or monster hunters) where you get a list of bounties and some clues, and there are either bounty marks that go about their business in the world, and you must find them and collect the bounty (dead or alive depending on the bounty in question), or powerful monsters which you must defeat (and bring proof back). When you clear all bounties from one list, you might get another, and so on, adding a bit of variety to world exploring and traversing the game world.

If there's anything similar to that I'd be grateful to have it pointed out to me, thanks!