Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Can anyone tell me what armor this is? I mean the armor in the picture on this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12276 labeled "Composite Modern Bow".

I haven't seen that particular one. The only armor I know of that had skeleton hands holding the breasts like that is the Lady Death armor converted by 2pac4eva7 I believe. They are no longer a part of this site, but if you look around...

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this thread and all your work on this site, buddah! :thumbsup:

Could have sworn I saw a mod that allowed adjustment of the cooldown time on Shouts, but after searching for 'shout', 'cool', 'down' and 'cooldown with no luck.

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Is there a mod that makes a Follower wait definitely at the location you leave them? I use Illia, would like her to stay at a house, instead of returning to Darklight (who the hell would call that place home :tongue: ). Or at a spot where a quest forces her out of group, due to a quest Follower joining group, then I always know where to find her.

Have a look at this :)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2318

I'm looking for some mods to add more armor to the leveled lists, especially armors at the lvl 15 and up range (preferably into the 50's), I'm already rocking mods that add a good 600 or so weapons to the game, most of which enemies will be using, and many make up new tiers above the normal gear.

Any suggestions? I've been digging around for hours and barely came up with anything

edit: non-replacer a must here

Edited by TheCometCE

Hi there. I'm an experienced modder for other games, but I've never tried modding a TES game. I recently tried to edit some parts of the Thieves Guild questline, but I simply have neither time or interest to learn something completely new again. My idea was to completely delete the parts with the Nightingales, the part where you become guild leader, but add many more of those "large" quests in the large cities. For example, one of my ideas was that General Tullius asks for the guild's help to put a Stormcloak loyal Jarl's son in jail or something similar. Can someone point me to a modder who would be willing to help me with this? Thanks in advance :)

Anyone?

Does anyone know a mod that increases the muscle?

Better males nudes and faces - there is a "bodybuilder" version among the files.

That is, considering you want a muscular male, heh~ You didn't specify.

Well, I'm looking for two things:

1: A mod that makes the rain more visible and dense. I saw 3, but I'm not sure which one is best, so I want recommendations.

2: More hair options to the khajiits

Any leads?

For a long time I'm looking loincloth replacer for males. Last year I made it:

But now this mod looks ugly. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make clothes in 3D-editors (I use 3D Studio Max 2011). I searched the whole Skyrimnexus, but found only Conan clothes, which I adapted to underwear. However this variant is not too good. Does anyone know where I can find other replacers? Or armor, from which I can do replacer?

Does anyone know a mod that increases the muscle?

Better males nudes and faces - there is a "bodybuilder" version among the files.

Thanks, but with this mod character look like an idiot))

He becomes asymmetric, with long arms.

I thought that someone knows the other modes.