Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a lucky shot was an animie kind of mod

Was a clolourfull looked to be an animie kind of mod (weapons and armour or a charector) with a girl in flourescent clothing, some kind of wings I think and a MASSIVE black scyth of some kind unequiped on her back with the syckle at the bottom. It was in the hot files page a few days ago over the weekend and possibly friday any help would be great.

I have searched the site for ages if any one could show what files have been in the hot files list over the last 4 days on the nexus homepage i would search through and try to find it myself?

I'm seeing all kinds of screenshots of elven characters with muchly improved face colors and head shapes. I absolutely detest the default head shapes with the sunken cheeks that I can't get rid of (both elven and human), what mods are people doing this with?

Does anyone know a mod that increases the muscle?

Better males nudes and faces - there is a "bodybuilder" version among the files.

That is, considering you want a muscular male, heh~ You didn't specify.

Well, I'm looking for two things:

1: A mod that makes the rain more visible and dense. I saw 3, but I'm not sure which one is best, so I want recommendations.

2: More hair options to the khajiits

Any leads?

for rain try this My link :D i love it

Wondering if someone could direct me to a mod that allows the player to equip multiple rings and/or also a mod that allows the player to equip circlets and hoods all at the same time. I'm sure a mod that does these things exists, I just can't find one. Thanks in advance.

I use this one. It's sad that it doesn't show the circlets with custom helmets...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9457

Is there a mod in which vampirism doesn't cause your character's appearance to change? I've sifted through a good deal of vampirism mods but haven't been able to find one.