The Most Obvious Choice for Marriage

Evilslay3r5

Beauty Poll  

87 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the most beautiful, how beautiful is Anise?

• Her beauty is far too great for a simple numerical comparison.
    • No one may know my secret.
    • I used to be a Hagraven like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed... I think I also killed her... Probably an errant fireball or something... :whistling:

But it was only because she was too beautiful for this world... By the Divines, she is in her rightful place as the right-hand maiden of Dibella. :happy:

I just noticed... I think I also killed her... Probably an errant fireball or something... :whistling:

But it was only because she was too beautiful for this world... By the Divines, she is in her rightful place as the right-hand maiden of Dibella. :happy:

I find your grasp of the art of sarcasm to be quite refreshing. I will add you to my "to slay" list. :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

I find your grasp of the art of sarcasm to be quite refreshing. I will add you to my "to slay" list. :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Wa-wait! Uh, um, I'll uh... I'll resurrect her! Yeah! No harm done! She'll live the life of a Queen! I'll help her summon demonic demons or whatever she wants! :ohdear:

Wa-wait! Uh, um, I'll uh... I'll resurrect her! Yeah! No harm done! She'll live the life of a Queen! I'll help her summon demonic demons or whatever she wants! :ohdear:

You must give up your youth and become a Hagraven with her.

You must give up your youth and become a Hagraven with her.

Hell no, she can become a Hagraven by herself! Take this immortal soul away from me if you can! I regret nothing! :pinch: