Best house to live in

Proximitus

I was searching for a house mod that adds a house (or a roomy enough basement in the IC shack). I want to store around 30 mannequins in there for armor display, nothing else. No craploads of containers and chests for storage, or display cases or so. Just a nice house that doesn't imbalacne the game.

Best house to live in is one you build yourself in the CS.

I've got a nice house in Cropsford with a fenced yard and stable so the horses I usually have stay in the yard and are safe. Its got an underground "Me" shrine that holds all the stuff I collect (not quite 30 manniquins, but close). Nice simple layout without a whole bunch of stuff I don't want. Took about 2 hours on the CS to make. Using a couple of other mods readily available from the Nexus I can decorate it to be whatever I need it to be for whatever type character I want to play as; rogue, adventurer, highwayman, mage, farmer, merchant - whatever.

Easiest thing is build your own house in the CS to meet your own gaming needs.

I look for and use bare bones houses because I like to use Imperial Furniture Renovated to furnish them the way I want. Here are two you might like except they are not in the IC.

Chorrol Basement

Bruma Mountain Home

I also found a nice uncluttered basement mod that I use that adds a large central basement that can be accessed from all of the Vanilla Houses. I'll see if I can dig up a link for you.

I found the one I use and the Original one.

All In One Basement

Original All In One Basement

Edited by ReALty