...... an arrow to the knee

DimosZargarda

So ive been lookin up some video on YouTube and noticed how many jokes ppl make with the sentence ending with ".... then I took an arrow to the knee", not only that, those comments are mostly top rated lol.

Anyone else noticed this or am I just on the right place at the right time?

Anyway they always good for a laugh, you can post some you think are funny.

Last one I saw was during an American Football/Football video: I used to return punts like this, then I took an arrow to the knee.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the "I used to be downloading patches, then i took an arrow to the knee".

There was also something like "I used to be fighting dragons, then they took an arrow to their behavioral script", dont remember it exactly...something in those lines :laugh:

Edited by pavy

"Took an arrow to the knee" is the new "Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter." We will see it overused and abused as the next big meme on most forums, youtube posts, and so on for a long time. Such is the way of the internet.

I used to patrol the Mojave, til I took an arrow to the knee.

I really wanted to make a smart comment about this, but then I took an arrow in the knee. But seriously I really wanted to make a smart comment, but this "arow in the knee" meme is just too funny so I couldn't miss the opportunity. Edited by Werne