Can't download, 'app not found'?

Nyorumi

I have never used this before and i was trying to download oblivion reloaded and the two files that where recommended for it, but I can't download it. Whenever I try I get a pop up telling me I can't download anywithing without an app. I'm redirected to the app store but there is nothing there. I tried all the download options available and was able to get one of the recommended mods downloaded, but can't get the other two.

I have windows 10 and this pc is really brand new. I haven't really played on PC in about ten years though so I'm sort of lost with all of this.

Is there something I'm missing?

Is this happening when you click on the words "download manually" (which should bring up a Windows Save As dialogue, but here I'm talking about Windows versions earlier than Win 10 ... can't say what Microsoft's phone/tablet OS would do).

Well Oblivion Reloaded will require a lot of reading and study before you install ... I'm a pretty good reader and it would take me a few hours of study before I even attempted to install OR.