COD Ghost Honey Badger AS

MrAlexKing96

We have the COD ghost mask (replace of catwoman balaclava mod), good armor like ARES tsunami, Commonwealth camo, CROSS uni Headset, Modern Firearms Equipment and Wasteland sniper to role-playing COD Ghost here in Fallout 4. Now to be 100% Immersive(that's what Mxr said) we need the 2K AAC Honey Badger AS with customization , hard to believe that no one ever even think of modding this gun, or are they?

Edited by xheox

It'd be awesome if all those mods made it to console though. I know it's because of how greedy and annoying people on the Bethesda servers are but I've been dieing to have those mods and I like your idea

Yeah, after seeing all of those comments and forum,topic moaning, begging for some of the mods on console,i feel so lucky to have a PC xD

I don't blame PC players. They work hard to make the mods because it's a hobby and they do it for free so we console players should be generous and thankful and if an author accepts donation then hell I don't know about a few console players but I can spare a few bucks to show them "hey I appreciate this." I've been thinking about switching to PC myself mainly so I can make mods and so I could get all the mods I desire off the nexus