True Anthropomorphic Race Mods Ideas

TheDragonEpmperor

Anthro Beast Race Mods  

458 members have voted

1. 1. This is The New Poll of Anthro Beast (Remember To Remove your Votes from the Last One and Vote on this poll plese)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGHH!!! FUR HERESY!!! KILL IT WITH THE EMPRAH'S HOLY FIYAH!!! *BLAM BLAM BLAM*

Oh wait, wrong forum lol. In all honestly I really don't mind furries, even the yiffers, though I can't help but laugh at most of the furry anthro races... Though the anthro dragons are just plain badass looking, and something I'd actually play. While they aren't at all lore friendly, Rule of Cool definitely comes into play.

• 3 weeks later...

For starters someone could port over tiffawolf's Wolven Anthros race. Also, DrakeTheDragon had something he was working on with Oblivion as well.

Encouraging modders to use assets that already exist could get something out faster.

Hi,

I am the author of Dragorian and Dranaugh Races Reworked (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38453) for Oblivion. This is a modified version of Dragorian and Dranaugh Races (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30457) by BlackStorm945 which in turn is based on resources from Anthro-Dragon (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30094) by DrakeTheDragon

SHORT DESCRIPTION OF MY MOD:

The aim of the mod was to provide the player with three reptilian races. Their abilities are more biological and less magical. They are not dragons but they resemble them. There is no fire breath ability as obviously of magical nature. I implemented new Camouflage ability that damages your fatigue. If you have any cloths or weapons (except for you claws) equipped or its raining the ability will be weakened or disabled. As you reach new levels the ability is getting stronger. The chameleon effect is activated/deactivated gradually.

All races have claws (not fists) that can be equiped by pressing button. Some claws are poisonous . Every time you equip them or strike with them they are being poisoned again. Poison is slow but last for very long. As you reach new levels the poison is getting stronger and eventually it will paralyse victims after some time.

I have implemented the Adrenaline rush ability that temporarily boosts your stats while damaging your fatigue. As you reach new levels the ability is getting stronger.

I also added slumber ability, which regenerates your health and in case of some races cures poisons and diseases after some time.

Some races have night vision. You can activate/deactivate night vision manually (via button). You can activate/deactivate night vision automatic mode. Night vision automatic mode automatically activates/deactivates night vision depending on the amount of light on player.

All three races have smell. Active smell means you probe the air when hitting button. You can activate/deactivate passive (automatic) smell. Passive smell probes air every 5 seconds. Smell depends on direction and strength of wind if there is one. You can learn the smell of individual NPCs.

Secondly I made quite realistic flight system. The flight has collision detection. Flying is a serious business. It damages your fatigue. The faster you fly (different animations and sound) the more quickly you get tired. You must be carefull when landing. If you land with high speed you crash and get damaged. Landing in water is for obvious reasons less risky. In order to start flying you must be running or falling.You can start flying while in water but it is more costly. While running forward in adrenaline rush you gain temporary water walking ability. While flying you always move forward. No strafing or flying backwards or hovering above ground. You can

ram target while flying knocking it down and inflicting damage. You can grab target in the air and drop it to its death, but it is costly in terms of fatigue. You can also glide. While gliding you donot loose fatigue but you slowly loose altitude. Gliding is slower than flying. You can start falling while high in air. You can fall till you touch ground (usually fatal experience).When flying/gliding/falling if you press right button you start rotate to right, if you press left button you start rotate to left Usefull when trying to stay in one area and watching it via free camera (while pressing 1st/3rd person button). When wind is blowing it affects the direction and speed of your movement when flying/gliding/falling depending on the strenght and direction of wind.

I also added a lock on target ability which forces you to turn in the direction of current target. The ability is added even if you play vanilla race.

There is also ability called sharp vision - if you press and hold activate (use) control and you aim at nothing with your crosshair or nothing is in range of your

crosshair you start zooming in if you press and hold the control again you start zooming out. Works only in 1st person view. If you press 1st/3rd person

control or aim at something with your crosshair and it is in range to activate it and you press the activate (use) control you reset your view to normal.

Check my videos to see what I mean.

WHAT DO I HAVE ON MY MIND:

I want to implement something similar to the above in Skyrim and to show you it is sophisticated. I have some experience in scripting (especially when it comes to flight), but I have no idea about animations, meshes and textures. I would like to cooperate with someone who knows something about it and has enough time to do it. If you are such person please contact me.

id love for the snake races to be nagas <3

nagas = anthropomorphic upper body and serpent lower body

Did I read "Naga"?

You might want to ask Nivea for assistance with this, as she started developing such a race for Oblivion a while ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Nivea/Oblivion/Naga1.jpg

Just a heads-up. :thumbsup:

I made a new Poll people I have stored the last one So i know you people Liked Very Much And Remember To Delete yours Vote to Vote On The New one please can you do that?

And I hope you give me more Anthro Animal Races Lore Friendly and non-Lore Thingie

I wish for more AnthroBeast races Ideas here and the other Topic i made

Edited by Pyrothraxus MoonStar

One possibility for a race could be a sload. Although, I don't think anyone would be up for that. But if someone could get werebears, that would be lore friendly for the area, and not just the series. There's a picture from magic the gathering that pictures a werebear in what i assume to be wooden armor, but looks a lot like dragonplate armor, here