True Anthropomorphic Race Mods Ideas

TheDragonEpmperor

Anthro Beast Race Mods  

458 members have voted

1. 1. This is The New Poll of Anthro Beast (Remember To Remove your Votes from the Last One and Vote on this poll plese)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see a mod like this be developed. What I would want more than anything else is to have a grab bag of different furry races that people can choose from. Foxes, sergals, dragons, what have you. Personally, I would love to see an anthro Red Panda race like this:1367305848.rhyu_redpandagirl2p.png https://d.facdn.net/art/rhyu/1367305848.rhyu_redpandagirl2p.png

I also have an idea for an avian race but it is more of an anthro gryphon:22b2806928483e001cd70bc7b0a2ecca.jpg https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/22/b2/22b2806928483e001cd70bc7b0a2ecca.jpg

I would have made these things myself if I had the skill or even a tutorial that teaches you how to but all that I can find on the internet are tutorials that show you how to make reskins. I would love to learn but I dont know where to begin lol.

• 1 month later...

@doctorplaguecog

sorry this just happens when I get too enthusiastic but when I do that you can just ignore me because of my lack of getting the story behind sergals

but anyways i can be creative but not with thinking about races I'm more likely to fiddle with weapons....

(sorry bad at English)

(note you can be a little bit more calm and think about what you say first, because if you keep insulting people like this you can be thought of being respectless to others who are willing to share idea's or suggestions since i also read your reaction to another mod like the sergal mod for starbound may have seemed disrespectfull to the authors of the mod)

Edited by Dragonfire1708