Tropical Water Mod?

PrincessAmysDragons

At one point I used a mod that changed the game's water to have a very tropical affect, in fact in the mod I think it stated, "this is the tropical version" or something like that, but I cannot remember what mod that is from. If anyone has any ideas of which mod this might be, please let me know. :) Thank you sweeties.

Princess Amy

The mod you are talking about is called "Clean Water of the Commonwealth", but unfortunately Feyawen, the author of the mod, pulled down all mods and is never putting them back again. I'm quite saddened because he/she was awesome, but unfortunately stupid things happen and you lose a good talent.

I actually still have the mod and I must say, it's the best Water mod I tried out for Fallout 4.

Crimsomrider can I please have the file you have as I was already using the mod. I went to update it and when it tried to update it just removed the mod so I went to look for it and it was gone. If not that's alright too. Thanks.

Edited by PrincessAmysDragons

This is why I've started manually downloading all mods instead of downloading with NMM. I can save a backup copy of them this way and still use it if the mod author has a tantrum and takes all their toys home.

Editing to clarify that I have no idea what happened with the mod author regarding this particular mod and reasons for taking it down. I was actually thinking of a different mod author when commenting about having tantrums.

Edited by damanding

This is why I've started manually downloading all mods instead of downloading with NMM. I can save a backup copy of them this way and still use it if the mod author has a tantrum and takes all their toys home.

Downloading them through NMM is fine. Just don't delete them if you not using them.

I use this one as well. I started a permanent storage file of manual downloads for the mods i liked after few went missing. Still use NMM to install but keep a manual of the really good ones in diff directory. Usually running bout 120+ but have maybe 25-30 in my perm storage. However that is one I missed before starting to save, only the active in NMM.

Edited by ReaperTai

It's pretty easy to make one yourself.

In Creation Kit:

Object Window>World Data>Water Type

Select the water you want to change and in the Imagespace Mod drop down change it to UnderwaterClearIS. Consume spell set to clean drinking, and Contact spell change to none to get rid of radiation. Reduce the silt Properties to make water clearer. Noise properties makes the surface smoother. Specular properties is where you can make the "Tropical" look.

If you use Nexus Mod Manager go to the file folder icon and select Open NMM's Mod Folder and copy the archive of the mod you want to backup and paste in a different folder or drive. That way you can back up and use the Nexus Mod Manager.