Dawnguard armor first person glitch/bug

AlfredTheUnprepared

So I use the player size adjuster mod. (I'm quite a tall individual, so it helps me to make my characters taller.) The problem-the Dawnguard Armor, the sleeveless version, has an annoying glitch in first person.

When I make my character tall-the taller they are, the more apparrent the glitch-and look down, I can see a broad, dark-ish line of ugly texture. This is the armor showing up in first person. This happens with NO other armor. Does anyone know of/have an idea for a fix for this? Thank you, and I appreciate your time in advance.

It may be because it has no 1stperson mesh data in its ARMA. I ran into crashiness when I was altering it to have a proper sleeveless version for female characters in Dawnguard Arsenal, and traced it to that.

To fix it for yourself, the ARMA for it has the FormID 0200F3FC (assuming you have a correct load order for DLCs), and paste Actors\Character\Character Assets\1stPersonMaleBody_1.NIF into the Male 1stperson and Actors\Character\Character Assets\1stPersonFemaleBody_1.nif into female 1stperson.