The Atlantean Sword of Conan the Barbarian by gann1981

Hulksteri

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to ask that how can i find this sword?

i was fortunate enough to download the mod before it vanished and have it installed but i cant seem to find the sword. I take it's supposed to replace the nord hero greatsword but it doesnt seem to work.

(unfortunate to bump this thread but i thought it would be better than making own thread for simple question)

They keep getting taken down because of "permission"* issues. Because of this, I just made a brand new one, and am currently trying to get the game to recognize the normal map correctly. It recognizes the specular, but not the normal. As soon as I can get the game to read the normal map I'll post it for download.

*The permission issue is pretty much Dread pirate Roberts syndrome. The model that was uploaded twice now, and removed twice, was not made by the 5 people who uploaded it for Oblivion. It was also not made by the 5 people who uploaded it for Morrowind, even though for both games, they all claimed to be the original authors. The two people who have uploaded it for Skyrim were the only ones not claiming to have made it, ironically enough. The original model came from 3dcafe, where it has been available for about a decade now.

This is lame , claiming work that was from 3d cafe or turbosquid or other similar places...

but they where honest to post this on skyrim not claiming they where the true authors ...

tough I have found some sketches of the Original maker of the Atlantean sword , for Conan the barbarian , there is a preliminary version that is differing quite a lot from the atlantean sword in some parts , and honestly coudl look more fitting to skyrim as it has dragon heads on the both sides of the hilt ...

The point is soon to be moot, because as soon as I get the normal maps reading in game, I'll have this new one released... then on to the father's sword. I'm planning on two versions, one whole and one broken as a dagger.

The point is soon to be moot, because as soon as I get the normal maps reading in game, I'll have this new one released... then on to the father's sword. I'm planning on two versions, one whole and one broken as a dagger.

Can we have a preview? I think the one that was uploaded had too thick foreguard protections and the side texture was stretched ... I was planning on making instead some conan armour sets...

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Apparently I can't post previews even though I am still under the global bandwidth limit... just keep getting 'upload failed' errors.

use imageshack? download the uploader and install it it really saves a lot of timeand is really usefull ...