XBL users! Pay attention!

Sepherose

I didn't care much about the ps3 one because psn is free and all, but this is getting out of hand when it comes to peoples personal information and money, what makes them not use your info against you. Especially your credit card info for xbox live and so on. This seems to be DIRTY in every way.

I doesn't seem right at all.

I have friends who use xbl, but me personally stays far away from Xbox live.

Edited by Thor.

I didn't care much about the ps3 one because psn is free and all, but this is getting out of hand when it comes to peoples personal information and money, what makes them not use your info against you. Especially your credit card info for xbox live and so on. This seems to be DIRTY in every way.

I doesn't seem right at all.

I have friends who use xbl, but me personally stays far away from Xbox live.

May want to let them know :)

It IS important and it reminded me that I had an email from XBox Live the other day, so I checked the new TOS.

They are actually different for those of us in the EU and don't contain the clause that Sepherose mentions, presumably because they would not get away with it in any European jurisdiction.

It IS important and it reminded me that I had an email from XBox Live the other day, so I checked the new TOS.

They are actually different for those of us in the EU and don't contain the clause that Sepherose mentions, presumably because they would not get away with it in any European jurisdiction.

From what I have heard, only those in the US seem to be having to deal with this particular aspect of the TOS. Still better safe than sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Sepherose, are you a lawyer by living? All you do all day is read ToS's to find flaws and criticize them!

Er... no... I just don't like what has been happening with them recently, like with $ony, so I ready this one to find out if there was something similar, and there was. lol

I have XBL, but I don't plan on suing anyone anytime soon. So why should this worry me?

Because Large corporations are working to remove your rights to own games, and resell them, they are pushing for it to be where they won the game,

and every time you want to play it, you have to pay them.

Corporations are getting more rights then you are, What do you think part of the Occupy Movement is?