Skyrim is Too Hard

ThyAssWhupn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... someone is pissed. :biggrin:

most of the time is the topic poster not a member commenting.

I used to troll like you.......until I took an arrow in the knee.

So I watched the video earlier with no sound, thinking it was a straight up request for some help/tactics ideas, etc. I wrote what I considered a thoughtful response. Saw all of the trolling, went back and watched the video with sound, and rolf'd with the hodukens. Nice work; I feel like I took a rick roll to the knee.

TLDR: Next video add more hodukens

Edited by Kardgar

So.. I watched a little bit of your video and here's what I think.

You're fighting an Elder Dragon there, one of the if not the toughest dragon out of all. You don't want to get hit by him, so hide behind stuff and use followers or summons to actually distract him. I play this game on master and find most of the dragons are not that hard as you make it look like. And regarding other enemies, why do you die to Skeevers? If you are wearing light armor you have to expect getting your ass handed when you go melee. As a light armor type character you should go ranged and magic, melee only for sneak attacks.

I actually installed a harder difficulty mod cause the game is just too easy in some instances.

Idk atm but started the game off on Master and it seems way to easy almost level 5. got a 2H mace 30dps 5 fire, and just owning everything. :biggrin:

thinking about going light armor then 2handers. still working on what else to include.