Ground texture mismatch

Nyquist

Hello it seems that I have a very weird issue that I have difficulty pinpointing. Currently I have very straight lines that show where each texture tile ends and begins. This was made in Whiterun so it seems like there are some whiter texture variants that are loaded but that maybe shouldn't be.

My mod list is here : https://modwat.ch/u/Nyquis

If anybody has any information I am all ears.

Actually I would be very happy is someone could maybe tell me what texture it is maybe and if it is even a texture issue?

Solution: I my case the reason for the bug was due to me using ENB and having steam overlay. By disabling steam overlay everything works perfectly.

Edited by Nyquist

those are not actually the textures is a bug with LOD that is not disappearing. Are you using TES5LODgen?

I am not using either Tes5LODgen or Dyndolog due to othe overhead and not really being annoyed at the bad graphics. However I am using High Quality LODs that overwrites the USLEEP file "tamriel.4.-20.8.btr". I will try disabling it and see how it goes.

BTW thank you for bringing this to my attention and taking your time to answer. Would have never thought it is a lod issue...

Edited by Nyquist

It seems to be a semi common bug and is not always caused by TES5LODgen or LOD mods is just Skyrim being buggy as always play the game for some time go into other areas and do your normal stuff it seems to fix it self after some time.

Well I checked and indeed it does not seem like it came from that lod mod... But it is really jarring like it takes you really out of the experience I hope it fixes itself, because this is a brand new character so i didn't think such a thing would creep up at all...