[WIP] Rigmor of Cyrodiil

Rigmor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I love seeing so much progress on this, fantastic, we had a chat on facebook actually, not sure you remember, but it's the same Travis. I make sure to check back here maybe once a week, usually less, and it's nice to see updates. Nice work!

Thanks Travis, I am working on the quest simultaneously, unfortunately I can't show that side of the progress. But the Chapel interior is all done and ingame now so a video update on that soon.

Finished the Mod today. With (real) Tears in my eyes I let her go :sad: -and nevertheless sighed a little sigh of relief, because in the Beginning she had been so annoying and I really didn´t like her for quite some time. :huh: - Went on on my own with saving the World... free from this Burden of a Kid..., but after a (very) short Time it felt so...so...so... stupid and lonely. :confused:​ - Sighed again, reloaded and kept my (older) promise to her, NOT to let her go. :blush: -

Best Mod I ever played. Thank You so much and I´m looking forward to return to good old Cyrodiil! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Concratulation to the first 18 chapters of RoB in Skyrim, really well done, emphatic, emotional, partly scary quest mode. As far as those criterias are concerned by far the best I ever played in my life!!! Excellent sound and audio quality (I love the 3 songs!), very good dramatic background story and You generated immersive charecters involved herein.

Eagerly waiting now for RiC and I am really impressed what You are able to build out of scratch (more or less alone). Clever idea to take at least some smaller parts from the Beyond of Skyrim Team and not totally invent the wheel again, even when I see in Your video-teasers that nevertheless most of the outcoming You still do Yourself. Good luck, patience, enough time and a lot of positive feedback from all Your fans!

Thanks a lot for Your already given RoB-gifts and RiC in future!!!!!

this is looking awesome..i have done rigmor of bruma and can^t wait for this one do you have an e.t.a for this one waiting patiently for the release oh ...great work keep it up..thankyou.....