[WIP] Rigmor of Cyrodiil

Rigmor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im Robo love your mods about rigmor im having a problem when im in dawnstar talking to floki his old boat is never there so i can not continue playing the mod i am having this problem on legendary and special editions how can i fix this problem any ideas will be most helpful .

Dear Rigmor. I am a great fan of your work. I loved Rigmor of Bruma very much, and could hardly wait for RoC to be released. I played it and loved it as well. Very fine work. But...one thing kind of bothered me. Now, don't get upset or indignant with me for saying this as I feel a lot of others are having the same thoughts. Here goes: I really think that all the profanity took something away from the storyline. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Maybe it's just because I am old (almost 70), but every time I heard the words F**K or S**T come out of Rigmor's mouth it seemed hard for me to have a high regard for her as a "protector" for a virtue lost. Sorry, maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I'm sure I'm not alone here. I just think all that makes her undignified.

You may dismiss this as poppycock, which is ok. It's just my personal opinion. I don't expect a reply, but I did think you should be aware. Thanks and regards. :confused:

Edited by varkonasnorse

First, Rigmor of Bruma and Cyrodiil are great additions and all the time and effort put in by all involved is much appreciated, Thank You all.

I do however agree with varkonasnorse, Rigmor is diminished by the gratuitous use of foul language.

Her hatred of her tormentors is understandable but her verbal reactions are way too 2018.

Rigmor is a bit of a crybaby also, more a 2018 teen than a legendary Heroine from the mists of time.

That said, I liked Bruma and am liking Cyrodiil.

Is anyone having a problem with the "enter the palace through the sewer" mission?

Getting in is easy but then....

Entering is simple but what ensues seems problematic, any advice appreciated.

I also agree with the above two posters. Profanity doesn't really go well with the Elder Scrolls universe.

I have completed RoC and went back to play through RoB again just to remind myself where all the NPCs originated. As far as I can tell there is not even a single use of inappropriate language in RoB. Both are top notch mods and I thank you very much for sharing with the community, but to be honest I am not sure I like where RoC is heading.

Thanks again.

I do get where you guy (profanity) are coming from, I knew it was a bit of a risk. Maybe I could make a patch some time in the future, I could do that.

I wanted to make it so when you reprimand her in the Hall in Bruma, she wouldn't do it again, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

But I made sure, the profanity was minimal, and used only for the sake of the story (when she is mad at you) but I would definitely look at making a patch.

Rigmore, whether or not you are able to do so (make a patch), Thank You for the prompt attention and for an excellent addition to the game.

BTW, is there supposed to be a dragon in Bruma palace in the enter by sewer part and if so, how can he be pinned down?

The npc crew goes nuts and no advance is possible.

I get "Talk to Malesam" but cannot and showquesttargets does not seem to have an entry for this part.

Edited by FORAGER45

I do get where you guy (profanity) are coming from, I knew it was a bit of a risk. Maybe I could make a patch some time in the future, I could do that.

I wanted to make it so when you reprimand her in the Hall in Bruma, she wouldn't do it again, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

But I made sure, the profanity was minimal, and used only for the sake of the story (when she is mad at you) but I would definitely look at making a patch.

The Dragon is a mod conflict, not sure whats going on there. I would open the console type:

tdetect

then go up to it, open the console, click on it and type:

disable

then re-type

tdetect

talk to Malesam (who should be out of aggro stage)

Never mind, I am still working on the solution.

Edit: Well that did not work, the dragon is flying around through wells and after finally clicking on him so he would stop and disabling him, Malesan still will not talk.

Is there a console command to skip Siege? I saw no reference in showquesttargets.

I had diverse dragons but disabled it with no positive result, what other type of mod might interfere?

Edited by FORAGER45