Second the Motion

hopventure

This thread is all about adding your vote to the pile for various mods that can be found in unconnected threads.

Feel free to use this thread as a "I vote for X" thread so you don't have to post a dozen "oh, I like that idea" comments in as many different threads!

For me:

#1 - I would very much like to see a weapon and armor durability mod. I am hesitant to say it wouldn't be hard to make because I haven't made any mods myself and must rely on the wonderful people who do. But the way I'm thinking, in my game at least, there is raw material all over the place and I've already maxed out my smithing skill and made the weapons/armor I want. So why not add a repair system that uses those extra materials as components for repairing damaged weapons and armor? The cloth scraps found in most dungeons could be used for robes while leather and the corresponding metal ingot could be used for other armors. Bonus if damaged weapons aren't as effective as "new" ones.

#2 - Food and drink. I know Oblivion and both of Bethesda's Fallout games had great mods that would incur penatlies for not eating, drinking or sleeping regularly. No reason we can't have that in Skyrim! Would also provide a reason to become good at cooking.

#3 - Useful clutter. Oblivion had a mod like this, I think it increased the value of things like silver goblets.

#4 - More dynamic economy. I know there are perks that allow you to invest money in a merchant and that they do eventually ragain the coin you took off them after a few days, but it still feels horribly imballanced. I don't know why I even pick up loot anymore. I have to travel to half the cities to sell it all because the shop keepers never seem to have more than 1020 Septims at a time. So perhaps someone could either increase the amount of money the shops make in a day or decrease the value of certain items?

I know these would be included with the "realism" mods people are already planning, but I've never been a fan of the hardcore realism mods. I'm hoping these four (and any others I think to add) can be made modular so I can add as much or as little realism as I like.