Dude, where's my respect?

ZenMonkey47

Winterhold... dragon circles, lands I kill it... in the process I killed a chicken, next thing you know dead dragon and dead chicken, I'm wanted for murder. A chicken!! *sigh* no one noticed I just saved the people.

Mod to remove chicken registering as victims or something along those lines would be nice.

I frenzied a chicken and all hell broke loose, the locals and guards went berserk and I ended up running from town hoping my companion and dog didn't kill too many guards in my absence. :facepalm:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it were better also....especially since the Jarl's actually joke about you getting respect and recognition by the town guard. I feel a bit like Bethesda is taunting me. >.>

I just wonder why I can't get a house that isn't falling apart, with huge gaps in the floorboards and whatnot.

plus:

Ulfric is a pig a liar. Giving thousands of people false hope, stringing them all on a lie. All of these people he's led to believe that in following him they are opposing the Thalmor, when he is actually working for them.. all along.

And everyone's attitude towards you and your role in the main quest just stinks. :(

Edited by Lehcar

Damn! I though the spoiler was not THAT damaging :pinch:

Anyway bethesda isn't taunting you, Lisnpuppy, they're just lazy, like a little

kid who cleaned his room for first time and go quickly to tell his mother.

Of course the kid should have been cleaning his room from the very beginning

and bethesda should have worked hard creating one reliable respect system,

but any positive progress, no matter how small or big, should be welcome.

I believe this hasn't been mentioned before so it might help. If the random or overused npc speaches are immersion-breaking for you there is a mod which drastically reduces or disables the npc greetings here : http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=746

IMO this is a must have. I was so tired of hearing "i work at the general goods store" or "come to chat with an old woman ?".

Try not opening with "Dude". I know you lost me right there.

I believe this hasn't been mentioned before so it might help. If the random or overused npc speaches are immersion-breaking for you there is a mod which drastically reduces or disables the npc greetings here : http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=746

IMO this is a must have. I was so tired of hearing "i work at the general goods store" or "come to chat with an old woman ?".

Thanks for this, been looking for something like this.

Edited by syrik77

But many emperors were Dragonborn - this was the beating heart of Oblivion's main story arc. What happened? Why is Dragonborn suddenly common worthless rabble.

People in power don't care about you because you threaten their power. Or at least that is what would make sense. It is probably just due to beths derpy AI coding.