Be a dragon? Ride a dragon?

danjako43

has anyone gotten any idea how to fly? Like in a legitimate way? Not like toggle fly mode in the console.

I know you can turn into a dragon using some funky commands and editing the third person camera of the dragon model in Nifskope, but animations still incomplete, let alone flying.

Pool in ideas on how to fly? As a dragon?

Seriously? You reckon after a month no-one has considered this idea? oh fresher....

Basically we are waiting on the construction kit to make this a possibility - currently you can only use the dragon model but not fly with it. Check out the link in my sig.

I'm sure people playing on their ps3 or x360 haven't thought about it.

But on the serious note, I'm sure a lot of people have thought about it if they're smart PC gamers, but haven't tried to push the boundaries. People say that the construction set might make this happen. I don't doubt that. But why not go to the edge of modding and make it happen now?

But on the serious note, I'm sure a lot of people have thought about it if they're smart PC gamers, but haven't tried to push the boundaries. People say that the construction set might make this happen. I don't doubt that. But why not go to the edge of modding and make it happen now?

What he's getting at is to use the search feature before making a thread. Somebody makes a thread nearly identical to this one every day.

You want a flyable dragon now? I'll take it easy on you, but you're basically saying to a mechanic: "Here's a pile of scrap metal. I'll get you some tools in a few months. But why don't you go to the edge of car-building and make me a car now?"

@danjako43

Unless you know a brilliant minded programmer that can pump out 1000 words per hour in both hex and binary, this is not an option.

God

Damn

It

!

That sucks. I really wanted to get some people together, discuss, and probably get it done before the CS comes out on the promised date (if it does).

This would be a great christmas gift to the world...of Skyrim-players. I mean, come on.

@danjako43

Unless you know a brilliant minded programmer that can pump out 1000 words per hour in both hex and binary, this is not an option.

Mate I claim to be no expert modder but I think even Bethesda wouldn't try and make such a mod without the CK (which they use to make the game). Have a look around and join onto a more experienced modder's thread or just wait til the CK comes out and have a go yourself

What he's getting at is to use the search feature before making a thread. Somebody makes a thread nearly identical to this one every day.

You want a flyable dragon now? I'll take it easy on you, but you're basically saying to a mechanic: "Here's a pile of scrap metal. I'll get you some tools in a few months. But why don't you go to the edge of car-building and make me a car now?"

Completely unrelated, but your analogy made me think of this.