Be a dragon? Ride a dragon?

danjako43

If people post a post like this every-day, somebody should sticky this thread. Dragons are an essential part of every-day life in Skyrim, and should BE so. I mean, after you beat Skyrim, u only see dragons 2% of the time, if you're lucky, 10% of the time. They don't respawn much anyway. And I hate killing dragons. I want to ride them.

I just want this thread to be an idea pool, but it could also be cluttered with complaints too, I don't mind. But generally. I'd prefer constructive ideas.

If people post a post like this every-day, somebody should sticky this thread. Dragons are an essential part of every-day life in Skyrim, and should BE so. I mean, after you beat Skyrim, u only see dragons 2% of the time, if you're lucky, 10% of the time. They don't respawn much anyway. And I hate killing dragons. I want to ride them.

I just want this thread to be an idea pool, but it could also be cluttered with complaints too, I don't mind. But generally. I'd prefer constructive ideas.

Even with a sticky, people would still post this thread. Instead, people should use the search before they make a thread. There already are a ton of threads full of ideas.

Even with a sticky, people would still post this thread. Instead, people should use the search before they make a thread. There already are a ton of threads full of ideas.

Not only that but there are a ton of threads - like this one - where the idea is already being discussed and prepared for the SCK release.

Not only that but there are a ton of threads - like this one - where the idea is already being discussed and prepared for the SCK release.

If what you're saying is true, we'd have to wait for the CS I guess.

I guess what you're trying to say is, without the CS, making a dragon mod would be like trying to travel to the Andromeda galaxy without a wormhole? lolz

Sadnezz

About flying:

Where I'm from, datarealms FF, some people ask about bring back levitation skill.

About playing as dragon:

It shouldn't be life-taker to develop some script/mod which create one skill

what introduces the commands of set.race=dragon + tfc in console...

if beast-form its possible why not with dovah-form?

Haven't you guys seen this?

I'm speechless from 0:00 to 1:04

WHAT THE HELL?!! HOW DID HE DO THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by danjako43