Announcing our newest staff member, Jim, aka Terrorfox1234

Dark0ne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43165340. #43165770, #43165845, #43168310, #43168830, #43169260, #43169370, #43169465, #43169760 are all replies on the same post.

Autoclock wrote: Congrats on being enough of a douchebag to please the king of douchebags.

BTW, mentioning GTKYMA? The series run by DDPrpductions83? Really, Robin? Really?
Ethreon wrote: You sound salty. Why so salty?
Dark0ne wrote: Can't all us douchebags just get along?
Autoclock wrote: Clearly not, as Darren's departure, followed by his being banned two weeks later, demonstrates quite well.
Dark0ne wrote: Are you upset that Darren was banned, or are you upset he wasn't banned sooner? I'm confused.

Feel free to come in to Discord and ask him, we're currently having a lovely discussion together, as we do most days :) (obviously lying about the "lovely" part, it's impossible to have a "lovely" conversation with Darren).

So we do get on...
Autoclock wrote: I'm not upset about anything. Though he should have been banned much sooner, yes. Unfortunately, though, you're stupid enough to let people make a fool out of you if they publish enough mods/generate enough site traffic. f*#@ing shameful.
Dark0ne wrote: Haha, OK then. You certainly seem upset.
Autoclock wrote: Way to not actually address what I said. You should consider a career in politics.
Dark0ne wrote: You didn't actually say anything for me to respond to? You're being silly now. It's "shameful" really.

Yeah, actually I did. I called your meritocracy dumb. Because it is.