ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

So what level are you at?

d3vo

I've only played with 1 character so far and I'm at level 55. I know, that's crazy. I was wondering if there was anyone that has reached 90 (which is max right? this is my first tes game). Edited by d3vo

I have been too busy with real life stuff to level up much. My main is at 39 and my newer charecter is at 6 :(

Main character is 56. Done with all of the major storylines. Starting over again. This time, I am generously using console commands to tailor the game. I was inspired by one mod maker who was creating "classes" but I did mine manually. Also made all my potential followers essential. Tired of Lydia croaking whenever something stares too harshly at her.

The max level is 81 and that is by level all skills to 100. I am a level 70 with over 200 hours play. I have not touch 1h, blocking, illusion, or conjuring much the rest are either at 100 or above 50. If you play on steam it shows you hours played d3vo.

You are still on one follower nolgorth? Their are many better followers out their than lydia. Just send her home and pick up a new on or let her die and get another one. Info from UESP.net, A follower's stats are determined based on the level the player is at when he or she first enters the zone that the follower is in. Once generated, the follower's stats do not increase at all. For example, Lydia is usually one of the first followers players will have access to, and most players receive her at a lower level. As such, most players' Lydias will have low stats for the entire game.

If you have an attachment to a certain follower and wish to continue to use him or her after he or she has become obsolete, you can update his or her stats by dismissing the companion, then opening the console, clicking the follower in question, typing "disable" and then typing "enable" without the quotation marks, then ask them to rejoin. The follower's inventory will remain unaffected, but his or her stats will all be updated to match the player's current level.

Level 70 mageish character.

I swear, this game is not fun anymore. Enemes have tenfolds more heath than I got firepower :/

Also got a 30 Assassin. Not too fun.

And lastly a 40 2 handed warrior. Non-enchantedexploiter. I get 2-shot in full dadreic. Lovely!

I await more in-depth balance mods before I set fot into the game again.