How can I make dead skeletons take positions?

Besugo

Alright, all through the game I have seen skeletons that are lying down, in painful positions, and sometims sitting down. In a mod I am working on I want to hae a skeleton sitting on a throne, but I don't know how it can be done. I looked through the undead section of the CS, but i can't find it. :wallbash:

Making them lay down is easy. You just have to use the havok simulator with the skeleton selected in the render window. Getting them to sit though, I don't know. The head always seems to fall off and you can't seem to move limbs.

Edit: Where did you see the sitting skeleton? You could try and find the sitting skeleton in the CS and copy the reference.

I guess I could just copy and paste the skeletons... why didn't i think of that? By the way, I always try to use Havok for the skeletons, but they always just end up all arch-backed and dumb looking.

Well, I think I have seen a sitting skeleton before... I know I have seen a skeleton manacled to a post at the bottom of the ship at the mouth of the panther, though. It's for a quest.

Archived