Fallout 4 Items not showing in Workshop (Not menus, items) Not using too many item mods either. Need help. :~)

etherdose

I have used many mods in my Fallout 4 game, (true,) but I am very cautious. I have lost about 2 long time game saves over corrupted backed up saves, had bugs on installs that only became apparent when I got farther in the game and other patience testing bad things. ~~~~~~~~ My boggle is this. Using SOE, SKE, Homemaker and a few item expansions I later noticed lately in the game that many items go missing. Various types of lights gone from BOTH "Light" menus, many many Decoration items gone, etc. The menus themselves seem fine, but much is lost. I ALWAYS update my mods on a manic minded daily basis, but to no avail. The newer SKE version seemed to be accommodating to these but not sure now, even with the newest version. This seemed more so when I started to use SKE, but I only did so because Alternate Settlements requires as such. ~~~~~~~~~~~So, missing any of this takes so many cool lightings and other nifty stuff. However the game seems to miss much of the base stuff that comes with the game. I have all of the DLC's and the pictures I am posting show what mods I am using. More so I also notice my Merchant shops are missing as well. Gah!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please....hopefully some detailed help or advice with merit would be appreciated. "Cookie cutter" responses get me no where and waste (y)our time. Hopefully someone can look at my mod list and give a 40 something goth rock musician a break and set me forward on what I need to do. I had to recently make a new character build and I am doing well with her, ("Ryan",) so far....but it troubles me that my building options are partially nerfed to some extent.

~~~~~~~Thank you VERY much to those who can get me going. This and a few glasses of dark wine are my late night unwind, if you know what I mean.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/etherdose/POSTED/Capture1.jpg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/etherdose/POSTED/Capture2.jpg

I gave SOE and Homemaker a quick peek to see if there might be some sort of comparability error at work here and I think I might of found. Keep in mind that I don't have much experience with modding or this problem your facing, having only ran in to a conundrum similar to your own, but I believe SOE is at the heart of it. The following text can be found at the bottom of the SOE mod page.

"Compatible with Settlement Keywords (SK/SKE/SKI) and any settlement mods WITHOUT any patches.
AutoDoors compatible with patch.
Compatible with Settlement Keywords (SK/SKE/SKI) and any settlement mods WITHOUT any patches.
AutoDoors compatible with patch. "
As for what you should do to fix your problem it seems simple enough. Choose between Homemaker or SOE.
I hope this was helpful, it would shame me if I wasted any of your time with my nonsense.