Pre-CK list of Immersion-Breakers

PR4Y

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some as epic tough.. like when I go home and sleep, wake up in the morning feeling your lover's comfort? mm best.. then

"hello my love.. back from some adventure i bet"

WHAHAH xD

I'd like to reply her.. ":yes.. your body is so much an adventure... especially those mountains... god dang it mm"

nah nah.. jk jk

anyway I'd like to see that guard saying "ah I remmember now.. you're that new member of the companion" to be more respectfull hahah especially the "so you what? fetch the mead" ......

WTF man I'm the harbinger now.

in winterhold after you became the archmage, guard still tease you with "so you can cast a few spell? am I supposed to be impressed?"

I cast blizzard at that moment I swear

I cant remember the quest but its the one from the college of winterhold quest line where you have to retrieve the books that were stollen. After you free the bastard that stole them if he comes with you he says "I have to get out of here!!!" or something like that every freaking 15 seconds, i got so pissed i introduced him to a fireball in the face.

"I am bound to carry your burden"

Once is fine, two times is still funny.... after that, you need to get slapped.

^this x 1,000,000,000,000

*Guards behind 3 walls*

Accidently pick up ANYTHING that doesn't belong to you

STOP THEIF! *death scene or 10 minute fight follows.

In the end you still owe that 1gold bounty.

Edited by psychohampster

Radiant Raiment in Solitude. That is all.

For the record, I haven't played every minute of content in this game... which is why I asked people to include information so that I can actually research what needs to be fixed... so if you are honestly interested in seeing this changed, I'd suggest elaborating, otherwise I have NO clue what you are talking about.

Radiant Raiment in Solitude. That is all.

For the record, I haven't played every minute of content in this game... which is why I asked people to include information so that I can actually research what needs to be fixed... so if you are honestly interested in seeing this changed, I'd suggest elaborating, otherwise I have NO clue what you are talking about.

Well to speculate the Radiant Raiment hatred thing is to do with the two High Elf women who run the shop who continually tell you how bad your clothing is and really don't seem to care less about serving you. Basically I'm sure they're based on Britain's Trinnie and Susanah who frequently tell real world people what not to wear but do it in a very patronising and annoying way. Something that emulates that is clearly not going to be appreciated in game.

I'm not sure if they're really a priority theres far worse things to sort as other people have pointed out. ;)

Yeah some of the dialogue needs cooldowns for sure.

Like you said the NPCs should really stop using certain lines when you hit new ranks in the factions. Also some inter-faction awareness would be nice. Can't remember the exact dialogue but it was the Thieves Guild Faction.

"Do what we say, we have contacts in the Dark Brotherhood."

We so need options like

1. "You don't say..." Is a DB member

2. "I know someone high up too..." completed DB questline

Just something snarky that could be reasonably said without interrupting dialogue.

Or is that already in there, and my game is just bugged?

Anyone know of any other situations like these?

Good luck, looking forward to the mod if you go ahead with it. :thumbsup:

For me, this one is the most important. I think it's pathetic that the Black-Briar chick threatens me with the DB, when I infact am the "deadliest assassin" in all of Skyrim.