ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Thieves Guild Help

Slaiv

I have just joined the Thieves' Guild with my new chara. (I have not with me previous ones.) I have gotten to the task of finding the Dwemer (Dwarven?) goblets or whatever those are. I have searched for them and not found them. CAn anyone help?

Well assuming you are in the right place (by Ra'Zhid in Fat Leg's drop off in Hla Oad) they are in the locked chest beside him. He will attack you when you open the chest so be prepared to teleport away. Moving to spoilers.

BTW if you haven't done Boethiah's quest yet it is a good time to start it.

You can also get the dwemer artifacts by balmora, you probably know the bridge with the annoying spellcaster that starts to attack you? Well go across the bridge, and turn right...there is a Dwemer place up there

Hi Faust - thought you'd vanished or something. Actually though I tried that - it didn't work. Certainly in the version I have those dwemer artifacts are marked in some way so that only Ra'Zhid's will do.

And now I am going home!

Hmm...I had commonplace Dwemer artifacts in my version- that is, no unique IDs. You really can just subtitute the goblet, tube, and coherer in Ra' Zhid's chest for any other ones. But, there is a journal from the Hla Oadians that say who has the artifacts, and one from Ra' Zhid himself refusing to tell where they are. And, if you are in a beneficial mood, talk to the iron armour-clad Dunmer in Fatleg's Dropoff to get the slave Rabinna to follow you. Take her to the Im-Kayla in the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart.

Stormscape, if the remark about rash assumptions was intended for me, I'm not in the habit of making any. Fact: I could not simply exchange the items (I already had some in my possession so I was trying to save time and Hot-Lips refused to accept them). There are odd differences between versions (e.g. the merchants in my game only restock their produce daily and that is not the case with many of you.) It could be that your Slaiv's game is the same as mine. Slaiv, what is the problem with going to Hla Oad and getting them? You don't have to kill anyone. Just open the chest grab the items and run. There is a small bounty for the theft but it is quickly paid off in Balmora.

Archived