Skyrim Hardcore

Deleted809848User

57 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have enjoyed a Skyrim Hardcore Mode?

• Yes, *Nom Nom Nom*
    • NO, Im to busy slaying dragons!

So why didn't Skyrim get a Hardcore mode like New Vegas? Maybe they couldn't think of a way to make a interface for it? Maybe they were to focus on the "Micro Detail" of the game? Whatever the reason It would have made much sense to have it in Skyrim and give a lot of purpose to all the mead and sweatrolls laying around. I'm just saying there was is tons of wild life, drinks, and food laying around and most of it renders pointless. I've actually started to play New Vegas again because of this challenging mode it has. I'm sure somebody will try to attempt to make a mod but it would have to have a lot of attention attended to it to make sure it is done right.

I would, but im one of these people who need a strong immersion feel for it...not just "hai! ya are hungrey, time to eat" messages, but also animations following them to let you know you character is weak/thirsty/needs sleep...wich will affect they way you move or see etc.

I would, but im one of these people who need a strong immersion feel for it...not just "hai! ya are hungrey, time to eat" messages, but also animations following them to let you know you character is weak/thirsty/needs sleep...wich will affect they way you move or see etc.

Then skyrim must be a really big disappointment to you because the game is missing a whole lot of immersiveness but I do agree with you. It probably would had to be done the way you say seeing there is no pip-boy to alert you.

Edited by Guest

Yeah, where cold weather has an actual effect on your character's body temperature. Bleeding is a factor, where there either has to be a doctor or magics to fix you.

Obviously cooking food is important... I also want food spoilage, raw food spoils faster then cooked food.

I also want to monitor my character's cholesterol and blood sugar...not really... but it would be nice if starvation caused you to lose weight where gorging caused you to gain weight, kind of like the Fable series.

A mod with some sort of bar-mini game or card game or something... seriously, every culture has bar games.

I want to be able to get intoxicated and wake up in a jail cell naked!!!

Yeah, where cold weather has an actual effect on your character's body temperature. Bleeding is a factor, where there either has to be a doctor or magics to fix you.

Obviously cooking food is important... I also want food spoilage, raw food spoils faster then cooked food.

I also want to monitor my character's cholesterol and blood sugar...not really... but it would be nice if starvation caused you to lose weight where gorging caused you to gain weight, kind of like the Fable series.

A mod with some sort of bar-mini game or card game or something... seriously, every culture has bar games.

I want to be able to get intoxicated and wake up in a jail cell naked!!!

If only I was a modder...I could make this all happen. :facepalm:

Then skyrim must be a really big disappointment to you because the game is missing a whole lot of immersiveness but I do agree with you. It probably would had to be done the way you say seeing there is no pip-boy to alert you.

I like the game but yes the immersiveness is one of those things that dissapoint me the most...not only that your body isnt reacting to the cold, you have also people talking trash to you all the time without respect, but that has been said already in another thread.

I cannot say im absolutely hardcore for these things, more on a basic level where they dont become a chore but rather fun...i just miss that my character isnt reacting to certain conditions.

I have to say i totaly miss the See you Sleep and Bathing mod from oblivion...i was so used to them and ofcourse the companion Vilja.

Edited by pavy