A small but big flaw..

Omeletter

Nevermind the torches... Explain how contemporary literature appears in these sealed tombs, or how dwarven constructions have elven arrows. Then there are potions and ingredients which are somehow still fresh...

I'm half tempted to think that it's all staged. Like someone knew you were coming and meticulously placed bits of stuff around and lots of shiny things just to distract you from entertaining any thoughts about how you are being directed around like a puppet.

Maybe the draugr get bored and need something to read?

Nevermind the torches... Explain how contemporary literature appears in these sealed tombs, or how dwarven constructions have elven arrows. Then there are potions and ingredients which are somehow still fresh...

I'm half tempted to think that it's all staged. Like someone knew you were coming and meticulously placed bits of stuff around and lots of shiny things just to distract you from entertaining any thoughts about how you are being directed around like a puppet.

I think you're on to "the truth"... the plot doesn't unfold until you reach 99.9% completion.

Another head scratcher: who keeps replenishing abandoned caves and tombs, etc. with identical items from the last visit, in the same locations with perfect precision? I think it's the Adoring Fan.

Well clearly the last set of fools adventurers provided the more contemporary items.

As for ever-fresh ingredients/potions... um... the atmosphere is conducive to preservation? :confused:

As for the torches clearly the Draugr need some form of light to read the latest literature

In the words of Donald P. Bellisario "Don't examine this too closely", Rule of fun and all that.

Edited by rebalious

You should just settle down with 'magic'. Some illogical things you should be able to look past, after all there are undead walking around, people shoting fire and ice out of their hands and so on :psyduck: (just always wanted to use that smiley)

Once the construction set is realeased, give it a week and all the lights will be removed from these sealed of places (hopefully not from all the dungeons, i don't think bandits live in utter darkness), oblivion had tons of those mods.

*Cough*

Every day, a different set of draugr would awaken, shamble their way to the sarcophagus of their priest, and prostrate themselves before it. Several hours of this, followed by a meticulous cleaning of the area. It would appear that the adherents of the dragon priest continue their worship of him in death, which would also explain the ferocity with which they defend his chambers.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Amongst_the_Draugr

This might explained the whys for tombs... dont ask me about caves though :D

Edited by ddwmk2002