Argonians...

Lehcar

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day they are still half man half lizard. In the lore they stem from a branch of elves do they not? This means they have mammal like qualities I guess.

I've seen no references towards Argonians laying eggs rather than giving live birth as well. They are people with lizard faces and skin, I dunno why that's so hard to wrap your minds around.

At the end of the day they are still half man half lizard. In the lore they stem from a branch of elves do they not? This means they have mammal like qualities I guess.

I've seen no references towards Argonians laying eggs rather than giving live birth as well. They are people with lizard faces and skin, I dunno why that's so hard to wrap your minds around.

Well maybe because not everyone thinks/feels the same way as you...how about trying to wrap your mind arround that.

I loved them in morrowind, they were really unique.

Edited by pavy

Did I miss something? This isn't a mod request, I'm not against the idea of a more lizard like lizard people.

The way they are however was no mistake or oversight on bethesda's part, it was intended and backed by the lore in game if you care to read.

I don't expect or care if everyone thinks/feels the same as I do, I'm merely pointing out that it does make sense in the way it is presented. If that is a problem then post a mod request in the appropriate forum, I'll be sure to keep my speculations out of it.

Edited by darkblayd

Did I miss something? This isn't a mod request, I'm not against the idea of a more lizard like lizard people.

The way they are however was no mistake or oversight on bethesda's part, it was intended and backed by the lore in game if you care to read.

I don't expect or care if everyone thinks/feels the same as I do, I'm merely pointing out that it does make sense in the way it is presented. If that is a problem then post a mod request in the appropriate forum, I'll be sure to keep my speculations out of it.

Did i also miss something?...was just showing what i liked in morrowind since thats where the screenshot is from.

Im also merely pointing out that not everyone shares the same feeling of them as you or other people do and your suggesting to wrap our mind arround that wont change anything about it.