Argonians...

Lehcar

Look awesome.

But, once again... reptiles are not supposed to have breasts. (you will never find mammary glands on any reptile IRL)

I'm so sick of these arguments.

Explain to me how realistic tossing fireballs from your hand using magic energy that doesn't actually exist in real life is.

Or how you're able to shove people off cliffs just by shouting.

Or how you can block a thousand-pound lizard with nothing but a shield.

Or how you can steal armor and weapons that people are wearing without them noticing.

And then complain about walking, talking lizard with breasts.

Challenge accepted!

Explain to me how realistic tossing fireballs from your hand using magic energy that doesn't actually exist in real life is.

-Yea I got nothing for this one.

-Easy, avalanche, loose rocks and what not, large sonic vibrations that could be emitted from a human could and have easily dislodged cliff faces and if someone were standing on it, they would indeed fall off.

-You can easily block with the shield, as the shield is not penetrated, You however are either moved as well, or smushed entirely. (Also keep in mind its not uncommon to be moved by regular attacks that strike a shield in reallity.)

Or how you can steal armor and weapons that people are wearing without them noticing.

-Maybe they are; Blind/Deaf, in a coma, tasered, drunk or high

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look awesome.

But, once again... reptiles are not supposed to have breasts. (you will never find mammary glands on any reptile IRL)

Challenge accepted!

-Yea I got nothing for this one.

-Easy, avalanche, loose rocks and what not, large sonic vibrations that could be emitted from a human could and have easily dislodged cliff faces and if someone were standing on it, they would indeed fall off.

-You can easily block with the shield, as the shield is not penetrated, You however are either moved as well, or smushed entirely. (Also keep in mind its not uncommon to be moved by regular attacks that strike a shield in reallity.)

-Maybe they are; Blind/Deaf, in a coma, tasered, drunk or high

What is this? I don't even... I still need an adult.

Look awesome.

You can't do all that stuff? thats just a regular day for me.

Yea well it doesn't make sense for khajiit to have fur considering they live in one of the hottest regions.

Lions live in Africa, and they have fur. :|

But if you are a cat person you shouldn't have much problem with a cold climate. I am pretty sure a lot of the desert animals that have fur only have it for sun protection.

Considering khajitt live in houses and such, they should have more of a problem with a hot climate then a cold one.

Look awesome.

True, but Argonians are not truly reptiles. They are "reptillian" but, as stated in the lore, they are actually warm blooded (which is why they are not just falling over dead in Skyrim in the first place) ; so one could say that they posses both reptile & mammal properties as needed. With that in mind, well, I guess Bethesda can justify the plausibility of Argonian females having breasts. Why they would chose to do so is another story, though, and one I'd rather not think about.

Yea well it doesn't make sense for khajiit to have fur considering they live in one of the hottest regions.

Lions live in Africa, and they have fur. :|

But if you are a cat person you shouldn't have much problem with a cold climate. I am pretty sure a lot of the desert animals that have fur only have it for sun protection.

Considering khajitt live in houses and such, they should have more of a problem with a hot climate then a cold one.

Okay, I know this from dogs, but the same thing applies.

An animal's fur is insulation. It will insulate against the heat as well as the cold. While true that dogs with a thick undercoat DO get overheated quicker than short-haired dogs, most vets will advise you to NOT shave a thick-haired dog in the summer, because you would actually be taking away part of the dog's self-climate-control. Not to mention that thicker coats protect better against sunburn! (And yes, short-haired dogs can get sunburned!!)

Thing is, they shouldn't have breasts even according to TES lore, so saying "It's not real life, you dumbass" isn't really valid. Just saying.

Also, it says "Argonians" up there, stop bashing Khajiits.

Edited by elvinkun

Thing is, they shouldn't have breasts even according to TES lore, so saying "It's not real life, you dumbass" isn't really valid. Just saying.

Also, it says "Argonians" up there, stop bashing Khajiits.

Um, citation please? (Not being a butt, just that I play an Argonian more often than not and I can't recall this from lore.)