For some reason, I keep getting some weird seems/textures on NPCs. It didn't bother me at first but I ran into a few NPCs where it looked absolutely horrible.

Does anyone know why this could be happening.

I'm using OCO v2, HGEC E-Cup, Seamless, SL:Equipment Replacer HGEC, EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants.

The order that I installed all the mods should be proper as to following the page instructions but i'm still encountering this issue.

1. Oblivion Character Overhaul v2 (OCO v2)

2. HG EyeCandy Body - EBE Type Chosen

3. OCO v2 HGEC Compatibility Patch

4. Seamless OCO v2

5. EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion

6. EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion - Uppershirt Fix

7. Seamless Equipment - HGEC Compatibility

1-3: Used NMM

4-7: Used BAIN and had them in install order as listed.

I'm getting this though in-game.

ilRNkjVcE.jpg

Edited by FreedomFighter4

From the section titled "Installation TLDR" in the OCO v2 mod description"

"-Install body replacers, OBSE and Blockhead first

-Then v2 core
-Then v2 body replacer patches"
Install order is of paramount importance with replacer type mods, and OCO v2 and Seamless are replacer type mods at their core. Using your numbers above the order should be OBSE, Blockhead, 5, 6, 1, 3, 4 and then 7.
- Edit - There is no need for step 2 ... that's what EVE is (plus equipment replacer).
Edited by Striker879

From the section titled "Installation TLDR" in the OCO v2 mod description"

"-Install body replacers, OBSE and Blockhead first

-Then v2 core
-Then v2 body replacer patches"
Install order is of paramount importance with replacer type mods, and OCO v2 and Seamless are replacer type mods at their core. Using your numbers above the order should be OBSE, Blockhead, 5, 6, 1, 3, 4 and then 7.
- Edit - There is no need for step 2 ... that's what EVE is (plus equipment replacer).

I probably should have clarified more on the mods used, whoops. I've linked them to the mods and corrected some of the titles. It was a hgec clothing/armor replacer for vanilla armors when I meant EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion.

I do have all the necessary plugins, to reiteratre the install order. The

1 - OBSE

2 - Blockhead

3 - OCO v2

4 - HGEC - EBE

5 - HGEC Compatibility

6 - Seamless OCOv2

7 - EVE HGEC Expansion w/Clothing Fix

8 - Seamless Equipment - HGEC Compatibility.

I read the Seamless installation page extensively and I i'm a bit weary to reinstall everything but i'll try the TLDR from OCO's page and then follow up with the Seamless install instructions. Will get back to ya

EDIT:

So I uninstalled all the mods and reinstalled them in the exact order as the pages listed for their respective mod. I'm still getting the texture issues, any more input? I reinstalled everything this time using BAIN only as well, just a note.

Edited by FreedomFighter4