Ayleid slaves and where they were from

Besugo

What I need to know right now is which races the Ayleids enslaved during their reign over the world. I read that they had enslaved the Nedes, which were the ancestors of the Nords, Bretons, and Imperials, but what I'm not sure of is if they enslaves any of the beast races (argonians and Kajiit), or even elves and orcs. This is extremely important, as I need to know this for an expansion me and 2 other people are currently working on.

For whoever replies to this, thanks a lot! :unsure: :thanks:

The Nedes were, to a sophisticated race like the Aylieds, Beastmen, atleast to them. I doubt they truly got many Argonian and Khajjit slaves, as their Empire generally was confined to Cyrodiil. And they couldn't have Orcish slaves, as the Orcs formerly were a race of Elven descent, that worshiped a god, and one of the Daedric Princes turned the Elvish people in the Orcs, and the god into Molag Bal. The Dunmer wouldn't be their slaves, as they would probably consider them slightly equal, and their Empire, as said before, was confined to Cyrodiil. The Bretons wouldn't be, as they were do to Nordic and Aldmer breeding. I hope this answers your questions.

• 2 months later...

The ayleid's slaves were the Nedes, who were the ancestors to the Imperials. They were somewhat Nord-like and were considered beastmen by the High Elves. The Nedes came south from Skyrim, and their even earlier ancestors- the ancestors of all white humans in the Elder Scrolls- came from an even more artic continent than Skyrim called Atmora.

The Atmorans came down and turned into the Nords and Imperials. The Bretons are half Nede half Altmer. They were the result of rape from Altmeri warbands raiding the Nede campes in High Rock. They were jokingly called "Manmer" for a while until they developed a racial identity for themselves and took over High Rock.

Archived