Ok, so weird..this happen to anyone else

jase180

Every time i fast travel to Dragonbridge, a Hagraven falls from the sky. not kidding. I'm gunna get a pic next time, but so far, i cant figure out why. It happens as soon as I arrive. Anyone else? What a strange bug that is. Was that way from day one before i added any mods.

I don't fast travel but I may try it now just to enjoy all the fun.

You don't have to fast travel. I was simply tunning around picking flowers, as I usually do - for some odd reason. The all of a sudden a MAMMOTHOMGNINJA! appears on top of me, walking off all hapy. I was dead, of course. I believe my face went like:

:D ... O.O ... http://troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/whaaa-who-would-do-that.jpg

I get hag ravens, mammoths and once in a while, a bandit. I attribute it as an extension of Oblivion where the burning dogs were jetisonned from the sky. :tongue:

( I rarely fast travel)

Edited by Brandy_123

I think this may be an effect of the weird physics bugs where sometimes (giants do this a lot) an attack jettisons an NPC to the moon or pushes them through a floor. They tend to then drop from the sky in random places, sometimes while you are witnessing the event. I had this happen with a dragon skeleton that melted through the ground in Winterhold. It then randomly fell from the sky the next time I entered Whiterun.