NMM 6.1

Locomanusa

ok i have two install fl4 one on C one on G .

the one on C is up to Patch 1.4

the one on G is up to 1.7 and all DLC

for some reason when i install NMM in G it wont read the Pluging text in fl 4 Dir .

it keeps reading from C:\Users\ELboricua-DJeddie\AppData\Local\Fallout4

Any help would be Appropriated Thank you.

COOL nice to meet you and NCRForever ill be 61 in feb ill keep up with you whenever i can hop to see you in the next installment.

if the new generation of kids would see us playing FL4 they would go crazy saying look at dos old duds playing this game LOL

Edited by Locomanusa

yes i agree to that so that the Yong generation can see how serous we play this game not crazy like some of them do but Ive seen a lot of them playing the game the way it suppose to be played and i give them credit on there Videos.

Guess I'm way too young to be allowed in here - only 55......... Still - our granddaughters boyfriend (18 years young) dropped his jaw when he found out that we played the same game - and that I had been playing since before he was born. Guess it got a little nerdy. Sweet Julie left the company and sought refuge by grandma at the other end of the table. She was none too pleased :tongue:

Guess I'm way too young to be allowed in here - only 55......... Still - our granddaughters boyfriend (18 years young) dropped his jaw when he found out that we played the same game - and that I had been playing since before he was born. Guess it got a little nerdy. Sweet Julie left the company and sought refuge by grandma at the other end of the table. She was none too pleased :tongue:

lol, that´s hilarious indeed :)