What are you're bad habits?

TobyTravis

My worst habit is the need to explore, not the good way though, the way that means when I see an undiscovered map marker on my HUD. I just feel a need to walk over to it until I discover the location. I've probably spent a good five hours doing this but I can't stop. I don't even use fast travel... Edited by TobyTravis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe your bad habit is grammar? :) Just nitpicking! Try turning off your compass.

I had an ore addiction. I would wander around just looking for ore. Didn't matter that my smithing was 80+, I still mined iron like it was gold. I just started a new character, and this one is NEVER carrying a pickaxe! It's the only cure!

My habit is, that I'm almost neverhappy with my outfit, so I spend half of the time by searching for new ones. Then I notice the gloves are clipping and it all begins again.

Exactly the same as me lol...im obssessed to see new clothing on my toon, there isnt a minute im not trying out some other clothing, also another habit is the nevereding feeling to do all these animation that npcs do...sitting anywhere,leaning at a wall...well anything they do, that i cant....i hate that feeling. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by pavy

My bad habit? I get to about level 6 or 7, and I create a new character, because I don't like the way my current one is turning out. I'm not sure why this is...

However, I think I have found my perfect layout: a shout-based, sword-wielding healer. I like it quite a lot, I must say.

Other than that, my bad habit is clicking through the dialogue. Ever since Oblivion, I'm used to speed reading what they say, and just, *click, click, click,* go to quest objective.

I'm trying to fix it, honest! :sweat:

I think I already made about 25 characters, lvl'd half of 'em to mid 20-30 and start over... reasons?

01. I am a warrior, I want a mage.

02. I am a mage, I want a thief.

03. etc.

04. I want to play an evil Altmer.

05. I don't like that Altmer.

06. "Trouble, kinsman?" annoys me.

07. I am a paladin-kinda-guy, I want a battlemage.

08. Made a breton battlemage, don't like his looks.

09. Why do they always see my assassin after I shoot an arrow from 200 ft. distance?

10. Play a "goodie-two-shoes", told self to NOT join the dark brotherhood.

11. Joined dark brotherhood, crap...

12. Loaded earlier save, found out that was hours ago... make new char.

13. Play a sneaky bastard, still give to the poor. There goes the reputation.

14. Be an awesome sword and board heavy armor warrior, want to play a 2h barbarian in a loincloth.

Want me to go on? :D

Edited by Moredhel

I think I already made about 25 characters, lvl'd half of 'em to mid 20-30 and start over... reasons?

01. I am a warrior, I want a mage.

02. I am a mage, I want a thief.

03. etc.

04. I want to play an evil Altmer.

05. I don't like that Altmer.

06. "Trouble, kinsman?" annoys me.

07. I am a paladin-kinda-guy, I want a battlemage.

08. Made a breton battlemage, don't like his looks.

09. Why do they always see my assassin after I shoot an arrow from 200 ft. distance?

10. Play a "goodie-two-shoes", told self to NOT join the dark brotherhood.

11. Joined dark brotherhood, crap...

12. Loaded earlier save, found out that was hours ago... make new char.

13. Play a sneaky bastard, still give to the poor. There goes the reputation.

14. Be an awesome sword and board heavy armor warrior, want to play a 2h barbarian in a loincloth.

Want me to go on? :D

09 is logical and realistic man. where the arrow hit would tell you what direction it came from, and you are damn sure going to look for someone that just put an arrow in you're knee.