Upcoming features and interviews

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ BlindJudge, May be an interesting Idea for you that came to me earlier this year.

COSPLAY

I no longer really mod anymore. But I still come to the site to see what people are coming up with.

But I was out of town for work earlier last year and just happened to be a Cosplay event going on while I was there. I'm not really into super heroes or game lore really, but I gotta say I had a real blast at the event meeting some really cool, interesting people. This I did not expect.

The Whole time I was there I couldn't help but think the people at Nexus and it's users would love this stuff. So many users are so dedicated to Screenshot art and such, I really think cosplay would have a really good fit on Nexus.

Anyway.. maybe something to think about.

Good luck with the site upgrade and have a good one,

~Rez

In response to post #43549550. #43551830 is also a reply to the same post.

KALOWG wrote: I would love to see a spotlight for the owner of the GamerPoets YouTube series 'Start to Finish: Modding Skyrim'.

I got sucked back into Skyrim recently, and each time I learn more. However stumbling upon this channel has given me the information necessary to make sure I'm doing it 100% correct. The tutorial videos are detailed, easy to understand, and easy to navigate.

I think many others, like myself, when we start dipping out toes into the modding pond, that we don't do so with the understanding we need to optimize our Skyrim, and as such our experience. Given the remaster that is coming out this week I think it would be great if this is the first thing the spotlight is shined on.

Because quite frankly it does us no good to get into the mods, if we don't know how we should be setting them up in the first place.

GamerPoets wrote: You're a good person = )
I'm always up for a chat.

I would 2nd Game Poets. Wow he/they put out a lot of helpful vids that by every measure are highly professional and utterly helpful.

I would like a more prominent display and explanation of permissions on mods. There is obviously some confusion about what and why, and an open discussion might be helpful.

For instance, an explanation by someone like Jokerine or Elianora about what resources came from where, and what they did to get permission to use them.

Edited by padawanjedi