ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim Special Edition site launch

SirSalami

In response to post #43623715. #43623960 is also a reply to the same post.

SamTT wrote: Well I suppose we are all screwed.

NMM not working, looking for Skyrim.exe.

Problem is, that it is not named Skyrim.exe anymore, it is name SkyrimSE.exe

NMM is not finding Skyrim.

MO same problem. I suppose all Mode Manager Developers where sleeping during the beta phase of SE
Therion666 wrote: And I quote from the text above:
"We’ve been working on Skyrim: Special Edition support for Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) - and we should be ready to release it shortly after the game launches once we have tested everything on the release version of the game. "

I didn't tried it but couldn't you just rename the SkyrimSE.exe to Skyrim.exe? :3

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43623715. #43623960, #43624190 are all replies on the same post.

SamTT wrote: Well I suppose we are all screwed.

NMM not working, looking for Skyrim.exe.

Problem is, that it is not named Skyrim.exe anymore, it is name SkyrimSE.exe

NMM is not finding Skyrim.

MO same problem. I suppose all Mode Manager Developers where sleeping during the beta phase of SE
Therion666 wrote: And I quote from the text above:
"We’ve been working on Skyrim: Special Edition support for Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) - and we should be ready to release it shortly after the game launches once we have tested everything on the release version of the game. "
Athan86 wrote: I didn't tried it but couldn't you just rename the SkyrimSE.exe to Skyrim.exe? :3

I wouldn't advise that...

In response to post #43585530. #43600380, #43623120 are all replies on the same post.

bla08 wrote: Please release the site with proper categories.
Zaldiir wrote: It uses the same categories as the Skyrim site, but with a few categories broken up to multiple ones (like Audio, which is now three separate categories; SFX, Voice, Music).

If there are any specific categories you would want to see, now (today) is the time to say so, before the hordes of mods starts pouring in. :thumbsup:
bla08 wrote: Maybe I'm too late but:

Companions
Companions - Creatures
Followers

Kind of redundant.
I think followers makes a lot more sense them companions.
Since the Companions is also a guild is kind of misleading in a way.

Maybe:
Followers
Followers - Creatures

**ps when I posted the only categorie available were the "Miscellaneous" one.
Sorry if I sounded cranky ;)

Also a Reshade - Sweetfx category would be nice!

In response to post #43624535. #43624605, #43629825 are all replies on the same post.

darkhorse1382 wrote: NMM 0.63.2 seems to be up and working with Skyrim SE now!
Dyfast wrote: Yes ty Nexus...the in game mod manager is horrible :/
ssuamier wrote: Still that should not happen. Any crash can be prevented.

Nope, I updated to 0.63.2 five minutes ago (28/10 2016 at 04:40 UTC+1) and now it crashes at startup, three seconds after launch. Just sayin'. ;-)
Guess I am going vanilla for the moment...

Edit: Em.. Red face! Probably crashed because I did not actually run Skyrim SE once first. Sorry. :-P Edited by signaltome

In response to post #43585530. #43600380, #43623120, #43624495 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: It uses the same categories as the Skyrim site, but with a few categories broken up to multiple ones (like Audio, which is now three separate categories; SFX, Voice, Music).

If there are any specific categories you would want to see, now (today) is the time to say so, before the hordes of mods starts pouring in. :thumbsup:

Companions
Companions - Creatures
Followers

Kind of redundant.

Maybe:
Followers
Followers - Creatures

bla08 wrote: Also a Reshade - Sweetfx category would be nice!

I'll agree it's time to change the "Companions" and "Companions - Creatures" tags. For Skyrim that's very confusing.

I would love to have some way to distinguish between the unique followers (Sophia, Inigo, Arissa, Vilja, etc.) and the followers built around the game's original follower quest though.

In response to post #43623140. #43623195 is also a reply to the same post.

looooots wrote: guys im 1% in the Downloads, is SSE a separate folder. i don't want it touching my current skyrim.
Therion666 wrote: Yeah it will install to a Skyrim Special edition folder in steam. However the NMM client isn't updated to find it just yet.

Ah thats good, ty

In response to post #43585530. #43600380, #43623120, #43624495, #43627430 are all replies on the same post.

Companions
Companions - Creatures
Followers

Kind of redundant.

Maybe:
Followers
Followers - Creatures

bla08 wrote: Also a Reshade - Sweetfx category would be nice!
cdcooley wrote: I'll agree it's time to change the "Companions" and "Companions - Creatures" tags. For Skyrim that's very confusing.

I would love to have some way to distinguish between the unique followers (Sophia, Inigo, Arissa, Vilja, etc.) and the followers built around the game's original follower quest though.

Why reshade if we have enb