Skyrim Special Edition site launch

SirSalami

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43619975.

Goshee wrote: Nexus Mod Manager doesn't detect SSE in my game list. Do I just enter the game path for the original skyrim and lead it to the SSE? Thanks guys!

It's not released yet.
Read the last paragraph of the main post.

In response to post #43619975. #43620285 is also a reply to the same post.

Goshee wrote: Nexus Mod Manager doesn't detect SSE in my game list. Do I just enter the game path for the original skyrim and lead it to the SSE? Thanks guys!
bwins95 wrote: It's not released yet.

Read the last paragraph of the news post.

Lets do it baby! I'm ready for Skyrim again! I'm only going to manually install a few simple mods until NMM is updated. Such as some spell mods and what not. It won't be long and we'll get the SKSE update also, along with NMM. And Mod creation and updating will really get going. I can't wait!

In response to post #43619975. #43620285, #43620300 are all replies on the same post.

bwins95 wrote: It's not released yet.
Zaldiir wrote: Read the last paragraph of the news post.

Thanks guys, blinded by excitement it would seem!

Can someone help? Nexus isn't recognizing SSE so none of my mods work! I don't understand how to make it access the executable in the Skyrim Special Edition folder instead of the older version?

In response to post #43622175. #43622210 is also a reply to the same post.

Mordivier2 wrote: Can someone help? Nexus isn't recognizing SSE so none of my mods work! I don't understand how to make it access the executable in the Skyrim Special Edition folder instead of the older version?
pudkiller wrote: nmm doesnt support SSE yet. its coming soon.

"We’ve been working on Skyrim: Special Edition support for Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) - and we should be ready to release it shortly after the game launches once we have tested everything on the release version of the game. "

Seriously guy....it's the last paragraph. Read the damn article before posting.