Skyrim Special Edition site launch

SirSalami

In response to post #43619975. #43620285, #43620300, #43620870 are all replies on the same post.

Goshee wrote: Nexus Mod Manager doesn't detect SSE in my game list. Do I just enter the game path for the original skyrim and lead it to the SSE? Thanks guys!
bwins95 wrote: It's not released yet.
Read the last paragraph of the main post.
Zaldiir wrote: Read the last paragraph of the news post.
Goshee wrote: Thanks guys, blinded by excitement it would seem!

What! Read the post Madness I say Madness!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any possibility on being able to port/share our virtual install folder between the two games.

I'm playing enderal at the moment, assuming most mods work out of the box it'll be great to be able to just switch my profile over as usual without having to reinstall everything for the special edition.

In response to post #43622545.

XBlade05 wrote: I hope the mod UNP BODY be ported to the new version of the game, as playing with these horrible vanilla women no one deserves!

SkyUI and Body/character mod is the only mods I need for SSE. Anything else is second priority:XD Edited by babydiehard

In response to post #43622515. #43622600 is also a reply to the same post.

flytrapextreme wrote: I heard that texture/mesh mods will work but script mods wont, is there any truth to this?
williamjcajina wrote: Im going to try SMIM in 10 minutes

I don't think so, at least not until the Script Extender has released for Special Edition.

Vanilla scripts might work though.

In response to post #43622545. #43622730, #43622915 are all replies on the same post.

XBlade05 wrote: I hope the mod UNP BODY be ported to the new version of the game, as playing with these horrible vanilla women no one deserves!
babydiehard wrote: SkyUI and Body/character mod is the only mods I need for SSE. Anything else is second priority:XD
kreinesttf wrote: Degenerate

UNP body urgent, pleaseee!!! kkkkkkk