Skyrim Special Edition Nexus Mod Manager support

SirSalami

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43636555.

Invocation wrote: Quick question, is LOOT working for anyone else? It doesn't seem to have been updated for Skyrim SE yet. At least, when I tried it, it couldn't detect it.

Worked from NMM straight away for me...

In response to post #43636555. #43636665, #43637090 are all replies on the same post.

Invocation wrote: Quick question, is LOOT working for anyone else? It doesn't seem to have been updated for Skyrim SE yet. At least, when I tried it, it couldn't detect it.
BlueGunk wrote: Worked from NMM straight away for me...
BlueGunk wrote: D'Oh - it DOESN'T work out of the box - it's looking at the vanilla old game and not seeing the mods in the NMM. Like my problem with Wry Bash below. Let me look at this more.

Tannin - how do we get LOOT to work in NMM, please? The profiles / mods / utilities aren't linking up for me?

LOOT seems to be loading the original Skyrim load order, as I know that the SE edition of Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm an Dragonborn.esm need to be cleaned. Edited by cybexgames

In response to post #43636555. #43636665, #43636800 are all replies on the same post.

cybexgames wrote: Just noticed that there was an update, I was using 0.63.2, downloading 0.63.3.

D'Oh - it DOESN'T work out of the box - it's looking at the vanilla old game and not seeing the mods in the NMM. Like my problem with Wry Bash below. Let me look at this more.

Tannin - how do we get LOOT to work in NMM, please? The profiles / mods / utilities aren't linking up for me?

In response to post #43636510.

cybexgames wrote: Not sure if it is just me or not, but the latest version of NMM doesn’t support SSEEdit, but only TES5edit.

So if it not me, then I will assume that this will be corrected in a further update.

This will be added in the next patch (0.63.4 ), no ETA.

In response to post #43636510. #43637115 is also a reply to the same post.

cybexgames wrote: Not sure if it is just me or not, but the latest version of NMM doesn’t support SSEEdit, but only TES5edit.

So if it not me, then I will assume that this will be corrected in a further update.
DuskDweller wrote: This will be added in the next patch (0.63.4 ), no ETA.

Thank s that info, look forward to it.

In response to post #43636555. #43636665, #43636800, #43637090 are all replies on the same post.

cybexgames wrote: LOOT seems to be loading the original Skyrim load order, as I know that the SE edition of Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm an Dragonborn.esm need to be cleaned.
BlueGunk wrote: D'Oh - it DOESN'T work out of the box - it's looking at the vanilla old game and not seeing the mods in the NMM. Like my problem with Wry Bash below. Let me look at this more.

I think that LOOT is going to need an upgrade to see Skyrim SE, I do not think that this is a NMM issue.

EDIT: Just looked at http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/117-v-skyrim/ and it appears that preliminary support for Skyrim SE, but it has not yet been fully tested. Edited by cybexgames

In response to post #43636555. #43636665, #43636800, #43637090, #43637310, #43637690 are all replies on the same post.

cybexgames wrote: LOOT seems to be loading the original Skyrim load order, as I know that the SE edition of Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm an Dragonborn.esm need to be cleaned.

cybexgames wrote: I think that LOOT is going to need an upgrade to see Skyrim SE, I do not think that this is a NMM issue.

EDIT: Just looked at http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/117-v-skyrim/ and it appears that preliminary support for Skyrim SE, but it has not yet been fully tested.
cybexgames wrote: I to have downloaded, but a couple of users have report that their plugins are not being listed as active, and I do not think that there is a masterlist as yet.

I believe there is a new version around by Wrinkly Ninja. I downloaded it from here:
https://bintray.com/wrinklyninja/loot/LOOT/0.9.2-136-g480f386_skyrim-se-support.

So far it seems to work though I can see more work is needed. Edited by BlueGunk

In response to post #43636555. #43636665, #43636800, #43637090, #43637310, #43637555 are all replies on the same post.

cybexgames wrote: I think that LOOT is going to need an upgrade to see Skyrim SE, I do not think that this is a NMM issue.

EDIT: Just looked at http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/117-v-skyrim/ and it appears that preliminary support for Skyrim SE, but it has not yet been fully tested.
BlueGunk wrote: I believe there is a new version around by Wrinkly Ninja. I downloaded it from here:
https://bintray.com/wrinklyninja/loot/LOOT/0.9.2-136-g480f386_skyrim-se-support but I have not yet tried it.

I to have downloaded, but a couple of users have report that their plugins are not being listed as active, and I do not think that there is a masterlist as yet. Edited by cybexgames