Currently Working Mods MegaThread

turbox9

things that add new models wont work until the models have been updated slightly far as i know, and cell edits are not going very well without the new CK (which is why Inigo does not work yet) but in general yes if it does not add animations or require SKSE it MIGHT work. basic script replacers seem to be working too. like the one that makes woodcutting infinite, the one that replaces the mining script to be skill based, the mod that makes transmute work on silver first. technically the scripting language has not changed. once the CK is release most of these will be easy conversions.

things that add new models wont work until the models have been updated slightly far as i know, and cell edits are not going very well without the new CK (which is why Inigo does not work yet) but in general yes if it does not add animations or require SKSE it MIGHT work. basic script replacers seem to be working too. like the one that makes woodcutting infinite, the one that replaces the mining script to be skill based, the mod that makes transmute work on silver first. technically the scripting language has not changed. once the CK is release most of these will be easy conversions.

Is there an ETA for the CK?

Cloaks has a texture issue for me. It bleeds all over the screen.

I have found that any mod that uses the BA file will not work at all.

The several I have extracted to lose files work fine.

Player races seem to work as well. I am sure followers will work too.

As long as they dont need HDT, or the skeleton mod, they should be fine.

I have not tried CBBE. Some can get it to work some can't.

Edited by bill8872

Here are the mods im currently using :

Amidianborn armors

Amidianborn caves and mines

Better stealing

Bijin NPC's

Enhanced Lights and FX (interiors)

Grass on Steroids

Immersive Patrols

Immersive Sounds Compendium

Improved NPC Clothing

Magic Cards Font

Mr Johnson's realistic hd tree lod textures

Point the way

Realistic lighting overhaul

SkyTEST

SMIM

Stealth Skills Rebalanced

Violens killmove mod

Warmer Magic Lights

Wet and Cold

Noble Skyrim HD textures (need to remove normal maps)

Guess What folks ................Leveler's Tower works OK.... provided you load it with the NMM se version, and using a vanilla save at the beginning... :happy:

Leveler's Tower is such a great mod. What about its custom textures?

The cells all work ok , you have to load cbbe or unp, otherwise shannara will be walking around with just her head, everything else auto leveling and perks all work as original.

Anyone know if Vilja will be updated to the remaster?

I understand Team Vilja is looking into it. This is true of both the Inigo and Sofia mods as well.

The interactivity of the Vilja and Inigo mods would undoubtedly amaze game console users.