Need Recommendations of Skyrim mods that work on SE

HenrikV1

The most basic mods should work, but reports of textures, meshes and even some vanilla-asset house/building mods are not working or glitches. For the latter, I've seen people say their house mods have "disappearing objects" etc, which seems to me similar to precull bugs found in F4 but I am unsure if that could be the case. Trial and error for now.

Use mods that have bsa files from skyrim with caution. Some will flat out stop your game from starting. While others allow the game to load, but I have no idea as to if it works without issue.

Extracting BSA files to loos files does work. The one that prevented my game from starting, works fine with lose files.

Use mods that have bsa files from skyrim with caution. Some will flat out stop your game from starting. While others allow the game to load, but I have no idea as to if it works without issue.

Extracting BSA files to loos files does work. The one that prevented my game from starting, works fine with lose files.

Isn't extracting BSA one of the worst thing you can do in a Mod Game, not a Fix? What NMM gonna make of your foolishness, just be patience, I know being stupid not a crime, but stop making a art form.

My question is how will you uninstalled those Extracted Files without making SSE Vanilla Again.

So extract them to a temp location for repackage with 7zip or Winrar with the ESP for installation with NMM if you must, or DON'T DO IT AT ALL if that sounds hard.

Isn't extracting BSA one of the worst thing you can do in a Mod Game, not a Fix? What NMM gonna make of your foolishness, just be patience, I know being stupid not a crime, but stop making a art form.

My question is how will you uninstalled those Extracted Files without making SSE Vanilla Again.

So extract them to a temp location for repackage with 7zip or Winrar with the ESP for installation with NMM if you must, or DON'T DO IT AT ALL if that sounds hard.

There is nothing wrong with extracting BSA files, but then your lack of intelligence get's in your way of understanding how things work.

I have to do so with several mods I use in FO4, and IS recommended to do so by people that know more about this than you could ever hope to know.

Also for your information, the mods I extracted have a 0% chance of being updated, so no worry's there, and if you ever manually installed mods before, then you would know it is very easy to update them, and uninstall them.

Edited by bill8872

Far as I am concerned having loose files is good for load times as less decompression. From what I see, any loose file will override a BSA counterpart so the thinking that each mod will use its own assets from its own BSA is probably false.

Correct me if I'm wrong

BSA are just Compress Archive where the magic? & every Game under the sun uses some form of it, it not Rocket Science, Loose override it in every game under the sun not just Bethesda.

Also who recommends unpacking them, like to know who these Einsteins are. PS Edit UndoCopy would you to delete these files, But not every one has that Skill, advising some who can't is nothing but trouble, you are not doing them any favors by tell them to unpack BSA. Use your limited wisdom to see the reasoning in that.

repeating myself I said to

Unpacked to a Temp Location, Repack it, then install loose files with the Mod Manager for easy Uninstalling (mister I just Double Click It & Unpack in the Data Folder) if you must.