Multi-Marriage - Mod

BorbakUk

While I can be counted amongst those in favor of a polygamy mod, I feel more strongly that the marriage itself needs an overhaul to make it mean something more than just "hey free money". Marriage as it is now makes me feel more like a pimp coming home to collect the gold than a husband/wife come to see the person he cares for.

Lol well married to the bird from Mjoll which is ok, however its either a bug or she's cheating on me already, as that lame guy is still following her around, which is not good, I tried to kill him but she gets the hump and wont talk to me, apart from that, I get money and a pie, great...

I really wanted a BJ. :thumbsup:

the Crime are for one city only, so if not the guards are talking across the holds, why should wifes do?

But!! The mod would be even more "evil" if there is a chance of being busted. Through a quest, random or what ever. Then you would have a divorce with "you own me half!"

If you are spending to much time away from your "home-duties", your spouse cheats on you! :D Start like rumors by random bypassers in random cities, etc

Oh my, this mod could be hilarious huge! And fun!!

Only the characters moral and focus, will keep you out of trouble.

While I can be counted amongst those in favor of a polygamy mod, I feel more strongly that the marriage itself needs an overhaul to make it mean something more than just "hey free money". Marriage as it is now makes me feel more like a pimp coming home to collect the gold than a husband/wife come to see the person he cares for.

I wouldn't even call it "marriage", in the real world sense. It seems to me it's more accurate to say you're opening a shop and your spouse is your salesperson, selling the toys you bring back from adventures and scavenging hunts, and buying the occasional new stuff.

Actually, that sounds like a better arrangement all around. Any chance of overhauling 'marriage' into an exclusively business arrangement?

Well if you talk to the orcs in skyrim who live in the orc strongholds they practice multiple having multiple wives, at least their tribal leaders do.

Among the nords who still practice the old ways there is also little support of marriage, as they just feel if two people love/like each other then they should be together.

So lore wise I don't think it would be to out there, though allot of the more "civilized" groups especially the imperials & there supporters would not like it (at least openly, though if you really listen to what's implied several of the prominent imperials & imperial supporters have a "relationship" on the side along with their marriage.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, please make a mod that the playerchars can marry more then one.

So i can have one wife in each city, and all gives me money from the shop. :)

greetings to U all.

me toooooo!!! i want to marry more than one people, why i can't!!! with those tasty delicious meal... who don't want more than one a day!

regards!

I've figured out a way to have multiple women living in the same house. You can assign any NPC a "home" location by using the NPC Editor. Right now I have about 20 NPC females (Muiri, Hroki, Annekke, Ysolda...) living in my Solitude home. They don't have the marriage dialogue, but they walk around, engage me in conversation, and provide nice "scenery". All you have to do is open the NPC Editor. Under the FACTION tab, select the PLAYER MARRIED FACTION and delete all the others. Then assign MARRIAGESOLITUDESANDBOX (something like that) faction under the AI PACKS...delete all others. There is a different home faction for each player home, so pick the one you want. You can also assign them NONE on the clothes, if you want them to walk around nude. Once you make the changes on the NPC editor, save it in the DATA location. Start the game and go to the home you want them to "live". If they are not there, use the console command...player.placeatme (NPC Base ID) to spawn them. I've been playing for several hours, come and gone, and they all seem to stay put. You can also use them for followers with the follower command.

I've figured out a way to have multiple women living in the same house. You can assign any NPC a "home" location by using the NPC Editor. Right now I have about 20 NPC females (Muiri, Hroki, Annekke, Ysolda...) living in my Solitude home. They don't have the marriage dialogue, but they walk around, engage me in conversation, and provide nice "scenery". All you have to do is open the NPC Editor. Under the FACTION tab, select the PLAYER MARRIED FACTION and delete all the others. Then assign MARRIAGESOLITUDESANDBOX (something like that) faction under the AI PACKS...delete all others. There is a different home faction for each player home, so pick the one you want. You can also assign them NONE on the clothes, if you want them to walk around nude. Once you make the changes on the NPC editor, save it in the DATA location. Start the game and go to the home you want them to "live". If they are not there, use the console command...player.placeatme (NPC Base ID) to spawn them. I've been playing for several hours, come and gone, and they all seem to stay put. You can also use them for followers with the follower command.

This is one small step for the mod, but giant leap for me :P