Shapeshifter request

manamoppet

I would love to be able to shapeshift into a dragon, among other things! After all, the Dragonborn should at least be capable of that as the Dragonborn possess a Dragon's soul. At the moment I don't have the knowledge nor tools to do this, so I hoped someone out here did. I've attached some .txt-files with what I would have liked to implement, though they are not final. I imagine it could replace either the illusion or alteration school, or if possible, inject it as a new one

Edit: Added a few more suggestions in zip-file

Edit 2: To all who read this, I've actually seen a shapeshifter mod on steam that works or should work. Haven't gotten around to try finding it/try it yet in-game as I don't remember where Belethor is. Anyhoo, the person that's making the mod looks to make exactly what I've requested on this thread, so head over to steam and subscribe it :)

The mod lies here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10966

Edited by manamoppet

I miss that from Dragon Age. I'm not sure a dragon would work out too well; the size change would be huge, plus the ability to fly would be worthy of a mod on its own. I would like the ability to shapeshift into smaller creatures like a bear or frostbite spider though.

I would love to be able to shapeshift into a dragon, among other things! After all, the Dragonborn should at least be capable of that as the Dragonborn possess a Dragon's soul. At the moment I don't have the knowledge nor tools to do this, so I hoped someone out here did. I've attached some .txt-files with what I would have liked to implement, though they are not final. I imagine it could replace either the illusion or alteration school, or if possible, inject it as a new one

It could legitimize the claim that Olaf One-Eye was Numinex in human form encountered in the Bard's College storyline.

What BeckyRAT said, join the animal's faction when you do it. Personally I would like it for some of my characters without any limitations, if anyone knew how to do it. Shapeshifting is one of my favorite things to do in games, doing it in Skyrim and adding interaction with animals would be great.

If anyone were to add it, there could be a secret society of shapeshifters, with their own quests and such.

I miss that from Dragon Age. I'm not sure a dragon would work out too well; the size change would be huge, plus the ability to fly would be worthy of a mod on its own. I would like the ability to shapeshift into smaller creatures like a bear or frostbite spider though.

Of course you would maybe have to limit it (the dragon form) to outdoors in some way, or scale it down to baby size (though it wouldn't be as impressive to be a lesser drake). As I wrote in the attachment file on one of the txt-files (indirectly), it would be cool to have a spell that transform you into the kind of beast you point it at (within reason of course)

The Fallen Greybeards has already implemented a Dragon transformation shout into its outline. Check my sig.

Nice :)

But....(there will always be a "but") just transforming into a dragon, or part dragon, would be boring for some in the length, so it would be great if one could become either an eagle or a wolf too (or spider, unless one got a phobia). If you look at my zip-file attachment at the original post, you can see I've got some suggestions. The idea was to be able to transform yourself or others into whatever creature you desire.