Thalmor execution order. What!

BarefootWarrior

I'm on my second game and just like the first, I don't like the Thalmor...sooooo...I just say 'Hi' and kill them. Running around out in the wilds I came across two groups of Thalmors with a prisoner. I killed both groups and let the prisoner escape. Maybe not the smart thing to do I'm wondering. later on, a Thalmor Justicar and his two Thalmor minions attacked me, I didn't even see them and caught me off guard. it was a good fight, but Lydia and I got them down. When I searched the Thalmor Justicar, he had an 'execution order' for me. Seems, someone told them and now I am on their most wanted list. I have not taken sides with either the Stromcloaks or the Imperials, I'm a free agent as it were.

Now, between the assassins and the Thalmor, life could get very interesting. I still have no idea why the assassins are after me and I have not had any to do with the Thieves Guild. Seems no body loves me.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, this could get complicated, because as it turns out, I was on the way to Solitude to meet with an agent as part of the Diplomatic Immunity quest. Guess where I am supposed to go...the Thalmor Embassy of course. So, before I do this and get into all kinds of trouble, what do you folks think? Has this happened to anyone else? Just curious. :whistling:

How I get myself into these messes is beyond me, but there you have it. :tongue:

Edited by BarefootWarrior

Hehehe, I came across this one while stalking through the wilderness. They didn't even know I was there before they all died horribly. I was quite tickled to find that they had been sent out to hunt me, after I had mercilessly hunted them in the dark. xD

I had that happen too (the attack with execution order that is), except I hadn't interacted with the Thalmor at all up until that point.

Needless to say, I was more than a little baffled. :ermm:

I'm kinda curious if my thieves guild activities had gotten me enough notoriety to just start appearing on peoples' hit lists

I was once accosted by a bunch of thalmor on the road just after completing the thalmor's quest in Markarth where they said something like "Do you worship Talos?" and then i replied "No" but then they proceeded to go "I don't like your attitude,die!"

Promptly afterwards I called in 2 dremora lords and my friendly dragon Odahviing which proceeded to utterly and completely crap on them.

Moral of the story is:

They are the only "True Enemy" major faction in skyrim as they hate you without reason.