Multiplayer DLC for skyrim

moreandmore

DLC for co-op play? Where do I pay and how soon can we get this?

It would be a lot more fun and better playing with a companion (or two) that offered a benefit and had a clue rather than using the companions currently in the game.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I would not pay for DLC that enabled online co-op. I do not wish Bethesda to go down this route and ruin a single player RPG series. It wouldn't work with a lot of mods. Etc. Etc.

I do hope Bethesda take no notice of this puzzling clamour for any kind of multiplayer in TES, There are plenty of other co-op and multiplayer games.

i can't agree more nothing more frustrating then saving money for a peice of armor or weapon just to see the guy in front of you get it insted.... if you really want multiplayer go play WoW.... side with all the differant mods it would look stupid if you dont have ALL the same mods... I saw the video someone did of multi player skyrim everyone running around in the shorts... blah WASTE..... insted of Beth making an expansion to the game in DLC form how about they FIX the FRIGGIN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ricksnowy

:facepalm:

The Elder Scrolls - why trash it?

Man as if Steam isn't enough of an interference :sick:

Never in the history of the empire would I have forseen this dastardly combination of letters T.E.S <-> D.L.C :yucky:

Talos willing, may 1000 dragons roast your behind AND your playstation.

Edited by Cranksthus

Talos willing, may 1000 dragons roast your behind AND your playstation.

Gezus, don't take it out on the PS. I happen to own a copy of TES:V on PS3, and PC.

I got it for PS3 first, because console gaming allows me to lay back and relax, and then I got it for PC when I decided I wanted to mod it.

But anyway, It's the first TES game I've played, and even I don't want multiplayer.

If I wanted to play a crappy MMORPG, I would play World of Warcraft.

I wouldn't want to see TES multiplayer. The game world is far too small to be massively online. Lot of smack talk about WoW but WoW is what an MMO is. And they do it well. That type of platform is not for TES in my opinion.

Fallout...that's a different story. I think that game world could be built into a successful MMO from the ground up. Tons of factions and storyline possibilities.

Anyone that wants multiplayer on Skyrim is immature and should just play other games. There is only a million reasons why Skyrim (or TES games) shouldn't be online and I don't have enough time to name them all. I'll just say that Bethesda games are games 100% focused on non-internet single player gaming experience. The company builds the game with the player character in the middle and everything else revolving around him (like planets revolving around the sun). Even if they tried it would fail miserably in being the TES V: Skyrim we all love and would change so much that I would decide not to play it. Imagine people buying all the items from the merchants, mine all the ore, clear out all the dungeons, selling to traders so there wouldn't be any money left for you. Also except for interaction with the environment they would ruin your game by attacking you and killing you with overpowered equipment, steal your kills and mess with you in 100 different ways. All that would force Bethesda to set up some rules. Rules that would ultimately make TESV (or other TES) into an MMORPG. If I wanted an mmo I'd play wow.

edit: typo

Edited by babis8142

• 1 year later...

did you guys even LOOK at what the op ACTUALLY SAID

they didnt mention ANYTHING about making skyrim an mmo

they were specifically talking about a CO-OP dlc

skyrim would work perfectly as a co op game with maybe 2 to 4 players

THEY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT AN MMORPG SKYRIM GET THAT IN YOUR STUPID HEADS

edit: raging

Edited by bobsjobisfob